favorite Favorite Movie Universe?

I would live in Middle Earth but I'd have to be a wealthy Gondorian or, at the very least, an Elf of some variety (I could probably stomach living in Rivendell). If I was a Hobbit I'd top myself.

I skipped it earlier, in favour of potty-humour... :blush:

...but noone else has mentioned it!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?'s dual realities of us... and Toon Town. :cool:

...which probably ended up like Last Action Hero's celluloid universe after a while.

...which is a lot funnier than that of Cool World's...

Humans & cartoons living in perfect harmo... watch out for that falling piano!

Easy one, View Askew
Yes that includes Vulgar the Clown and Clerks the animated series (Ok i know that last one is not a movie but sitll.) Be glad I didn't get into the comics on here, lol. Or B5 (Babylon 5)

Ray, ......Ray...(lol).. That universe is readily available. You'd give up a speederbike for something you can get for 50 bucks? cmon man.

I think I'd pick Fifth Element, or Hitchikers Guide.

Wait, sorry, Time Bandits.

You don't have no UNIVERSE of Russ Meyer readily available.
And I saw what LeeLoo is packing in STONE, and that's pretty, far, far away from... SuperSoul (Uschi Digard).

Whatever floats yerr boat!

I just realized that were I in the Wizarding world, I'd only be four years older than Luna Lovegood (born in 81). Just saying.

I'd also like to tour in Doctor Parnassus' wagon. Mad Max's Australia would be neat too, but a lot of work just to survive.

I hate to blow my own whistle, but with cyborgs like this as the greatest protectors of humanity next to the gods, life is good.

268130_167118736691635_146345185435657_348841_3102539_n.jpg

Sorry to break the rules, maybe. Wait I think they did make a movie out of it. I would want to live in

the Slaughter House 5 universe, as written by Kirt Vonnegut. Your consciencness sporadicaly changes

between 3 different locals. 1. you're in a German POW camp toward the end of WWII 2. Your an

optometrist, married to the richest/ugliest girl in town. and 3. Your in an alien zoo and your cell mate

is a hot adult fim star.

Maybe it aint the best universe, but it would be one hell of a ride.:)

Almost forgot: STAR TREK UNIVERSE. The original cast films.

Back