• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fallen comercial -feedback please-

I think the concept and the song work well together, but the lighting needs some work. Especially in the garage, it's much darker in the first shot than in the second, and some of those shots you can barley see the subject matter. That's the only major issue I see.

yeah i did this one off the top of my head, im still saving up for lights sooo my future work will look alot better! Thanks for watching though!

I think it's good but like others said, some of the shots are too dark.

Yup, agreed. I also would have liked the commercial more if it was from the POV of the shoes at times, or just focused directly on the shoes so that they were almost "alive". Something like "a day in the life of a pair of shoes", showing how much stress and pain we put on our shoes, and yet they're always there for us, next to our bed when we wake up in the morning.

Then again, I know I'm over thinking this, since you were just doing this for fun to test your new lens :cool:

Yup, agreed. I also would have liked the commercial more if it was from the POV of the shoes at times, or just focused directly on the shoes so that they were almost "alive". Something like "a day in the life of a pair of shoes",

I planned a similar short, although it was more about the person wearing the shoes than the shoes themselves, in 2009. It is storyboarded and just waiting to be filmed. I think about it now and then but the storyboards are lying in Spain. Perhaps ill get them on my next trip there...

I planned a similar short, although it was more about the person wearing the shoes than the shoes themselves, in 2009. It is storyboarded and just waiting to be filmed. I think about it now and then but the storyboards are lying in Spain. Perhaps ill get them on my next trip there...

:yes:

Back