Emerging Cinematographer Award winner who loves to collaborate

Hi! I'm Clifford. I am an LA based cinematographer and I like work with creative folks to help bring their vision to the screen. I have experience with classic film cameras as well as the latest digital systems. But, in my opinion, lighting and composition that serves the story is way more important than which camera you use. Perhaps you feel the same way...well, then, let's get to work!

Welcome.

How often do you shoot film?
Not as often as I would like. I have an Arri IIC 35mm film camera that I used to use on music videos, but it has not seen much action lately. I'm not quite ready to part with it...mostly for nostalgic reasons. I have a stash of 16mm B&W film in my fridge that I'm itching to use. Just looking for the right project for it.

I've got three 16mm cameras and 12,000ft of 16mm B&W reversal.

So few shooting film anymore.

Hi! I'm Clifford. I am an LA based cinematographer and I like work with creative folks to help bring their vision to the screen. I have experience with classic film cameras as well as the latest digital systems. But, in my opinion, lighting and composition that serves the story is way more important than which camera you use. Perhaps you feel the same way...well, then, let's get to work!

Hi Clifford! Are you looking for anyone to score the music for your films?

Hi Cliford, would you like to shoot a movie in mexico city?
I am always looking for interesting projects to shoot. I'd love to hear more about the project! Typically, I like to read the script and talk with the director about their vision to see if I'm a good fit for the project.

I am always looking for interesting projects to shoot. I'd love to hear more about the project! Typically, I like to read the script and talk with the director about their vision to see if I'm a good fit for the project.
Yes, that's very understandable. I would be happy to discuss it more with you, but currently I'm in the process of collecting information myself. Unfortunately, I have my producer hat on at the moment, and am trying to figure out if I can afford making this short the way I want to or not. I'm based in LA, what about you?

Back