Elise

Hey You. And you. And yes, you as well,

I'm new. To Indietalk. Not the internet or forums. I'm rather adept at this whole bit and owe many years of my life to it of which I am not entirely proud of. The last sentence made sense.

Anyway, a buddy of mine, SuperGun's SPATULA told me about this place and recommended it.

I finished a film a few months ago for my 40% final in Production and will be starting a hype machine soon and get it shown...it's only been in private screenings so far. Lots of rights to clear still (how i hate paperwork...it's why I never did homework).

Right. The film's name is ELISE and its a dramatic romance with an experimental twist in plotting. There's a trailer online that I'd like to get some opinions on from filmmakers. It's been through a few cuts so far. For those in Toronto who will be checking out MACBETH 3000 in July, a new teaser will be shown prior to the film, unless the world explodes.

www.scope-films.com/elise/

And......GO!

haha- Kirill's a good friend and co-conspirator of mine. I actually have a copy of final film here, and it's a really good flick. The trailer is particularly good as well... I urge you all to check it out.

Funny thing too, Kirill was telling me that the movie Elise was shot on 3 different camera throughout the whole production.. a GL2, Sony TRV series (same as Macbeth's camera, but a bigger LCD :P) and a Panasonic something or other... Me forget! ME SMASH! Me retarded... :no:

Anyway, check out the trailer for Elise and then go check out the trailer for Macbeth... and then send money and biscuits to me and Kirill.. lol.. I'm really retarded tonight and I have to stop talking.

So I will.

Hello, llirik :)

We won't hold it against you that you know Spatula. :lol:

Will definitely check out the trailer this weekend. Just dashing right through right now, to say :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome :D

Spatula...the panasonic camera is non other than the DVX100 you fool. :P

I actually prefer working with the GL2 over it...despite all the nifty little things the pany can do.

Special note: A modified Elise Trailer will be screened prior to Macbeth 3000 on the night of the premiere!!
WAHOO!

We watched this film up at Wreck-beach with The Captain, and it looks fantastic on the big screen. Especially outdoors.

Kirill, when are you going to make a section on www.scope-films.com for Elise??? huh??

Also, you peeps should check out his other film there.. especially "Snitch" and "Deadline". They're my favorites.

Back