• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Eat The Rich

Here's a trailer for a cartoon I've been working on. It's at a point where I need test audiences, message me if you're interested!

Upvote 3
Good trailer I like the animation style, how about a narration so we know the actual story? I can hear in my head a deep voice explaining the times and why the rich are being eaten etc.

Good trailer I like the animation style, how about a narration so we know the actual story? I can hear in my head a deep voice explaining the times and why the rich are being eaten etc.
Thanks, I was aiming for something short that showed the mood rather than explaining the plot.

That would technically be a teaser then, you are only teasing it. ;)

Interesting stuff, I like the creativity and your dark imagination. I'm looking to work with some animators on a larger scale project. If you're interested in chatting, feel free to contact me.

Interesting stuff, I like the creativity and your dark imagination. I'm looking to work with some animators on a larger scale project. If you're interested in chatting, feel free to contact me.
I don't know how to DM people here, what's the project?

Hello Niven, The project is called Save Point, and you can find some threads here on Indietalk that begin to explain the project, and how you could start working with us. Some small amount of vizref is available in the videos section, along with a bit of my past work so you can get aquainted with my skillsets. Under the filmmaking category you can find the first major posts. All future posts will be marked with the following logo.

SP LOGO 1.png

Hey Niven, I loved the animation here!! You made it as well?

I'd love to test as an audience! I can be critically constructive and let you know my thoughts on what I think can improve.

Check DMs!

Hey Niven, if you're still interested in working with animators, we are making real headway on the Save Point project, and would be glad to talk to you. The website has come a long way in the last few weeks, and you can chat with us via discord any time! Here's the link

Back