• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link DETOURS now streaming free on Xumo

Just FYI, I tried to watch this and it took me to the main page of xumo, with visible code error lines at the top. I tried to find it through the free web streaming interface, but it said I wasn't in the united states, even though I am, and my vpn is turned off. Not sure what the issue is, but I was unable to locate and watch the film. Thought you might want to know that at least some users are having difficulty accessing the video via this link.

Wow. Thanks for letting me know.
I just tried the link again and it worked for me, but that may be because I put it there?
I freely confess to being less-than-great at understanding why some links work in some places (even within the US) but not others.

If you're up for giving it another try, here's the DETOURS link on TubiTV, which is also free.

DETOURS on TubiTV

I tried the tubiTV link and it worked fine. I closed and reopened chrome and still got the out of country error on Xumo, so not sure what's going on there. Maybe just something specific to my system. Anyway, now this thread has both links, so anyone should be able to reach it!

I tried the tubiTV link and it worked fine. I closed and reopened chrome and still got the out of country error on Xumo, so not sure what's going on there. Maybe just something specific to my system. Anyway, now this thread has both links, so anyone should be able to reach it!
Thanks for letting me know!

And yeah, I'm definitely happy to have both links in this thread :)

Back