Designer/Art Director/Video Artist taking a sidestep into the world of writing and filmmaking

Hey guys,

I am thrilled to finally take an even deeper dive into the world of scriptwriting and filmmaking. Until now I have worked as a designer/art director for small design studios and big ad agencies and worked on personal projects in the field of conceptual art, drawing/painting etc. and video art. Over the last few months the wish to focus more on filmmaking is growing bigger and bigger so I ended up finding indietalk.

Super excited to be here and looking forward to an interesting time with you interesting people!

Hey guys,

I am thrilled to finally take an even deeper dive into the world of scriptwriting and filmmaking. Until now I have worked as a designer/art director for small design studios and big ad agencies and worked on personal projects in the field of conceptual art, drawing/painting etc. and video art. Over the last few months the wish to focus more on filmmaking is growing bigger and bigger so I ended up finding indietalk.

Super excited to be here and looking forward to an interesting time with you interesting people!
I get it! I've been playing around with scriptwriting for about 2 years, completed 9 short stories and it's one of those hobbies that I can't stop thinking about. Good luck in your adventure!

Back