[Dec 3] What are you working on this week?

This is an older one, but we can bring back the production diary in some form. Let me think it over. :)

This past weekend I finished an outline for a feature script with an alumni from film school. This week my goal is to finish a first pass on the script. I am at 50 pages. I had already completed a rough 50 pages before I decided to collaborate with my classmate but realized I was missing a lot of structure in the narrative. He is very good at sculpting concepts whereas I am good with adding the details. I have finally come to realize the importance of collaboration in my creative endeavors. I am really looking forward to completing this script in hopes to film it in 2020.

I’m teaching myself how to edit using online tutorials. Editing is one aspect of production that I have never had to handle myself, so it’s a good learning experience. I’m actually really enjoying it. I should’ve done this years ago.

I’m teaching myself how to edit using online tutorials. Editing is one aspect of production that I have never had to handle myself, so it’s a good learning experience. I’m actually really enjoying it. I should’ve done this years ago.

Editing is one of my favorite parts of filmmaking especially color grading. If you have the best videos or films great but if you also have stellar editing then it’ll go miles.

my girlfriends car is in the shop so im doing a lot of driving this week... and i got a new computer chair :)
I was actually getting some writing done a couple weeks ago so I've got to refocus...

and I made a 12 second promo commercial for my uncle ill post later this week

2nd episode of my podcast, a youtube cover video, music content for TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Going on a week long family vacation next week so I hope to do all this x2 actually so I can have stuff to put out while Im away from my computer.
I need a hyperbolic time chamber...

I’m working on finishing my animation script about cats, aliens and a female president. Yesterday I came up with a new character, Darius, a black angel - wrote that in long hand and will put it in the script.

I guess a lot of people are even more focused than usual on writing given the pandemic?

Attachments

• 9D8436CC-ACAE-4436-8052-BD6B41E843E4.jpeg
    9D8436CC-ACAE-4436-8052-BD6B41E843E4.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 256
Back