• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Deathworld Phase One teaser

A quick promo video we made to introduce the first phase of the Deathworld project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ADbeH-pT4Q&feature=related

May need to watch 720p fullscreen to see text. box on forum is kind of small.

Last edited:
Anything to do with the books by Harry Harrison? :hmm:

Found your recruitment video quite difficult to read, btw. The glassy transparancies of the letter strokes blend in too much with the black fill on the black backshadow. Maybe play with your colour choices, or reduce the fill?

The actual animations & decorative backgrounds are very cool. :cool:

Good luck with the project!

Anything to do with the books by Harry Harrison? :hmm:

We've been working with Harry directly for a couple of months now, and should have the international adaptation rights signed next week, after 2 months of negotiations.

I'll send you materials if you're a Harrison fan. He's a great guy, totally energetic at 87.

Dang, that's great! The Stainless Steel Rat and the original Bill the Galactic Hero are my lifetime fave books of his, though the Deathworld books were all pretty cool, too.

Sure, send me more about it. :cool:

Dang, that's great! The Stainless Steel Rat and the original Bill the Galactic Hero are my lifetime fave books of his, though the Deathworld books were all pretty cool, too.

Sure, send me more about it. :cool:

I've been chatting a bit with Alex Cox, who is talking about doing "Bill, the Galactic Hero" personally I can't wait to see it.

PM me your email, and I'll send you a PDF with some amazing art.

Zen mentioned the lettering kind of blurring out the "information", but really nice and smooth animation! Definitely eye catching and leaves one wanting for more!

Well done!

Back