• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

CYBERPUNK 2.0 Trailer

🌙🐇
Hi everyone, I'm new here, This is my first post.
I'm a music producer, but I'm really down to get involved in film / animation projects.
I want to share a trailer I made for my last album with you, What do you think?

Sound Design ( Ableton Live )
Music ( Ableton Live )
Video ( Final Cut )

Last edited:
Upvote 3
Really cool man! The "scratch" old film effect should not be on the black bars. It should only be on the frame of content. This makes it look fake as in it screams this was added later. But well done!

Above is a sample clip of the project.

It's a global open collab project to create an interactive fiction film.

You can join by first joining the discord channel here - https://discord.gg/Bcz9qg5Bmf

Once you get there we just do a quick interview, and then stay in touch about parts of the development that your skills are a good fit for.

When you first arrive, just type in anything, and I'll get a notice within a few minutes, and meet you there to chat.

Last edited:
I work late into the night, so feel free to drop in and chat anytime.

I use NI Maschine instead of Ableton though, so this might turn into a hatfield and mccoy situation, lol

Here's an expansion pack I made for Maschine back in the day, I just played tempo locked riffs and assigned them to pads.

Made an ambient techno one also

Last edited:
I work late into the night, so feel free to drop in and chat anytime.

I use NI Maschine instead of Ableton though, so this might turn into a hatfield and mccoy situation, lol

Here's an expansion pack I made for Maschine back in the day, I just played tempo locked riffs and assigned them to pads.

Made an ambient techno one also

Hi Nate, that's so cool. Yeah, I'm gonna join your Discord. See ya around.

Just an observation, it could go either way, as in, it's just an effect and not meant to fool people.

Hey, sorry we keep missing each other on the discord, I saw you on there today, and was going to talk to you, but was in the middle of a business call that lasted 2 hours. Perhaps we could set up a time to meet there, when we are both going to be available.

Hey, sorry we keep missing each other on the discord, I saw you on there today, and was going to talk to you, but was in the middle of a business call that lasted 2 hours. Perhaps we could set up a time to meet there, when we are both going to be available.
Sure. Don't worry. See you on Discord.

Back