Creative Photos?

Okey here is the thing.

In a week or so I'm shooting with the hottest girl on the planet freakin earth.

She is so beautiful that it is almost unfreakinbelieveable.

And I wanna try something different,some surrealistic photos or something like that.

Do you know any blogs with ideas you are aware of etc.

I'm not a photographer ,but she agreed helping me out with my poster but she will probably want some cool photos for facebook as well -_-.

At that point im not sure if I wanna make poster or I wanna impress her.

Anyway.Any blogs or sites etc you are aware of?

Creative Photos?

Instagram or GTFO
smiley_colbert.gif

Well... maybe not so fast. ;)

I'm not a photographer (...) she will probably want some cool photos for facebook as well

Why don't you just pick a theme to focus on, for starters? Save the surreal stuff for later, when you know enough about the basic rules of photography to begin starting to breaking them.

It seems that he hopes to get a date with said beautiful girl out of it. By creating the best poster that you can, you will have the best chance to impress her. Get a signed model/likeness release. If she brings up the topic of shooting "other concepts"/"other looks", which is 'tog for something other than what you were already doing, let her decide what/how she wants to do. Encourage her to just be herself and have fun. Keep her in focus and snap away. Unless you are well versed in still/portrait photography, you will most likely be best served by the "spray and pray" method of photography. Sift through all of the images and pick 2 or 3 that really speak to you, edit those and provide her with copies.

Also, if there is any chance that she will do anything that could be considered illicit material, you will have to follow any local or federal laws in your area to ensure that you will not get into any trouble.

Absolute 0 chance to date her :D .

Yeah I do admit that I want to impress her , however my main point was that i'm creating a concept trailer for my next short film to show to people that might actually be interested in working with me.I was looking for a model to create the poster ,but then she appeared and I though that except poster I might actually be able to get some fantastic shots .

Back