• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Could this video go Viral

I highly doubt it.

But you never know...that's the beauty and insanity of viral video...the most mundane, no talent hacks can get a viral video. Videos I don't even think are funny. There almost seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Your video here I don't think has a chance. I think it's too barebones even for Lady Luck.

well, I wont watch it because your asking is sorta an underhanded attempt to make it go viral, I hate being manipulated like that. :)

Plus you have no chance without either:
Cats
Groin shots
Babies

A guaranteed viral hit.. a baby riding a cat swinging a golf club and hitting his dad in the crotch!

well, I wont watch it because your asking is sorta an underhanded attempt to make it go viral, I hate being manipulated like that. :)

Cats
Groin shots
Babies

A guaranteed viral hit.. a baby riding a cat swinging a golf club and hitting his dad in the crotch!

haha no, i know it wouldnt go viral from just posting it on a film forum.
and yea i guess i should have added some laughing babies or something :lol:

Cats
Groin shots
Babies

Kick a baby cat in the balls = guaranteed internet stardom.

me and my cousin made in in hopes it would get alot of views. do you think its possible?
No.

If you want nothing more than a lot of views you need to
make a video that you would watch if someone sent it to
you and then send it to 10 people. If this wasn't you and
your cousin you wouldn't watch this and then send it to
10 people because you loved it.

No.

If you want nothing more than a lot of views you need to
make a video that you would watch if someone sent it to
you and then send it to 10 people. If this wasn't you and
your cousin you wouldn't watch this and then send it to
10 people because you loved it.

true, but i feel like people do enjoy watching things like this.
i posted on my facebook and people that dont even know my cousin said it was funny.
idk i guess you cant try to make videos viral

Well the kid is kinda funny. But honestly, a viral video has some quality that would make people want to watch it multiple times. There has to be something in the video that is extremely funny, cute, or strange. While your video is a little funny and strange, I honestly don't think its enough for a lot of people to care or get thousands of views per day, which usually classifies a "viral video."

And usually viral videos don't have much editing. they're just raw footage.

Well the kid is kinda funny. But honestly, a viral video has some quality that would make people want to watch it multiple times. There has to be something in the video that is extremely funny, cute, or strange. While your video is a little funny and strange, I honestly don't think its enough for a lot of people to care or get thousands of views per day, which usually classifies a "viral video."

And usually viral videos don't have much editing. they're just raw footage.

very true

Extract a gif sequence of him from this video.

Add a frame of text at the end that reads: HATERS GONNA HATE

Place on REDDIT

Become win.

Kid was a little funny, i have to say.

But yeah, like most ppl said, the thing that goes viral is one u watch multiple times and cant wait to show to ur friends or family.

Imho, this is not that.

Dont be discouraged though, try again.

Kid was a little funny, i have to say.

But yeah, like most ppl said, the thing that goes viral is one u watch multiple times and cant wait to show to ur friends or family.

Imho, this is not that.

Dont be discouraged though, try again.

haha yea, well this video was just a test. see what would happened.how many views it would get. made out of pure boredom.done in 3 takes and took like 30 mins to edit.
i'm not going to waste my time trying to make a viral video. i'd rather be making real films and focus on my acting career:):)

true, but i feel like people do enjoy watching things like this.
i posted on my facebook and people that dont even know my cousin said it was funny.
Well, there you go. If people who don't know even know your
cousin find it funny and send it to everyone they know and
they find it funny and send it to everyone that know, then
you have a viral video.

300 views so far. Looks like you are on your way!!

Back