Composer from London says hello

Hi everyone, I'm an amateur composer who lives in Soho, London. I've worked professionally in music composing, having done some adverts in the past and worked on several amateur short-films, some of which made it into festivals. I'm looking to get back into this again with some like-minded individuals. I have a day job and am not looking for payment, but more to connect with interesting film-makers on their projects and collaborate/talk about the process of film making. Occasionally, I get involved in my own editing as there is a strong connection with the beats of that and the beats of the music. Quite often when I've worked on small projects, I've also ended up working on sound-design/foley which is a different set of skills, but equally enjoyable; trying to add sound to a vacuum in a way that feels real is quite a fun/challenging activity that I enjoy. Anyway, not supposed to post links here, so will do that subsequently.

Occasionally, I get involved in my own editing as there is a strong connection with the beats of that and the beats of the music. Quite often when I've worked on small projects, I've also ended up working on sound-design/foley which is a different set of skills, but equally enjoyable
I like that you are reaching, sonically overall.

Back