Comedy writer - HELLO!

Hi Indie Folk! I am a sketch comedy writer / producer / director / actor. I am reaching out as I am learning how to edit my own projects on Final Cut Pro and will undoubtedly have many questions. If you want to see some of my work, send me a message! I am happy to show you.

I am part of an online sketch comedy called CacklePoPs. We produce micro-budget online comedy content. So far, my videos have consisted of a 3 episode sketch called "The Awkward Truth" in which a musical band travels to houses, restaurants, events and sings about the embarrassing secrets and unfortunate news of the unsuspecting folks in their path. I also wrote a parody of a weight loss commercial called "AMP-U-TEE"

I just had a film in the Dances with Films Festival here in Los Angeles. It was part of the 2 Minute, 2 Step Challenge. This one is NOT a comedy, but I submitted my 2 minute script, it was accepted along with 3 other non alumni (8 scripts total were accepted - 4 alumni, 4 non-alumni). We had 4 HOURS to shoot and edit our film using their location, equipment and editing bay. It was very interesting and quite challenging.

Send me a message or friend request! I am new to filmmaking and would love to make friends.

Thanks!

Jamie

I call shenanigans. That introduction was not funny at all!
smiley_colbert.gif

Your Cacklepops group have any material online? :)

Back