Christmas Blizzard video contest

This is a contest is to see who can post the most interesting youtube video. Just post anything you think might entertain people that are trapped in a blizzard, upvote videos you like, and a winner will be announced at the end of the "Blizzard of 22". The rules are simple, one video per post so we can count the upvotes, and no duplicates.

In example, upvotes on the right on this post count as a vote for this video of every commercial appearance by the cast of the Sopranos. Post as many videos as you want, but only one per post.

It can be literally anything, an acapella version of "holiday road" sung by a team of drunk meteorologists, a news report about an erupting volcano where the lava melts the news van in the background of the shot, a lost interview with Wilfred Brimley where he confesses to originating scientology, just anything interesting, and preferably, rare.

Post your video as a reply so it has the vote icons. I changed the format to Question for you.

From before Mad Vlad went down the rabbit hole:

(amongst other symbolic representations: an eagle flying high above two horses galloping across the Steppes, and two bulls facing off ... )
I remember the first time I saw National Geographic cinematography of the Eurasian Steppes. I thought, I should go photograph this place at some point. Then I looked up where it was, and it's like 1/4 of the earth's land surface. It's basically just grass fields so large that you can walk for a hundred miles in any direction without encountering a Starbucks.

Back