• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Can someone help me animate?

Hey there,

I need the Logo of my company animated, so I am looking for someone who can help.
I think for someone who is good with these sort of programms, its a quick job.

Sadly, I can not pay. So if you can help out, drop me an email at: phil.arntz@gmail.com

Or just leave your contact details and I will get in touch shortly.

Thanks

Let me know if you have any success with this because I'm looking for the same thing...

I'm actually looking for someone to do the short credits sequences for the film I'm shooting tomorrow. I can pay enough to cover your time (possibly) but I'm a student so any help would be appreciated!

Let me know if you have any success with this because I'm looking for the same thing...

I'm actually looking for someone to do the short credits sequences for the film I'm shooting tomorrow. I can pay enough to cover your time (possibly) but I'm a student so any help would be appreciated!

Nick, I've someone I've recently come in to contact with that could help you on on the title sequence. I'll PM you his details.

Sorry, bud. I thought it was Nicks thread for a minute.

I'll let him know you're interested as soon as he replies to this latest email, he's a busy guy, so i'm not sure whether he'll work for free. I sadly don't know him well enough just yet to pull you a favour.

There's been a surge of animators lately, hopefully you'll get a few more bites. Also, there's a few "3D animator" clubs on Vimeo etc, might be worth checking it out.

Best of luck :)

Back