Call for ideas : how to dispose of a corpse

Hi everyone,

I made a short last year and i thought it was gonna be a one-shot. I did it as a promo film for the movie-club I was directing. There was these 3 guys talking about disgustingly funny sexual stuff and then a guy comes along to present the video club to them and one of them kills him with a gun because he interrupted the discussion. The movie was supposed to convey that everybody hates uninvited preachers.

Now people liked the short a lot, kept quoting it for weeks after its projection and everybody wants an episode 2 (me included). I tried to write something as fucked up but I can't find a nice conclusion.

So, I'm taking the same recipe than the first one. The 3 guys are again talking about sexual funny stuff while waiting for a guy who is going to help them with the dead body. That's where the script is right now. The guy just came and now what ?

I initially thought of simply burying him (and kill someone else after the hole is dug). But I don't want to be digging a hole anywhere and we need to keep it a simple as possible. The guys I'm working with are as lazy as fuck and if it gets too complicated to shoot, it'll never get made, I just know it (we spent 6 months fantasizing about ep2 without doing it).

So I come to you for inspiration. What's some cool and fucked up way to dispose of a corpse with a no-budget crew ?

Thanks !

Think "The Three/Four Stooges roll a body in carpet or tarp, transport to vehicle, ride together w/ the body, arrive @ distination of availabilty, remove body from vehicle, dump into water/ravine/tall weeds of choice".
How could they possibly bungle this at any stage of the events? :rolleyes::lol:

Bury the body
Cut the body up, put it in plastic bags, and throw them away.
Burn the body in a fireplace piece by piece
Throw the body into a large body of water
Put it in a bathtub, and pour acid on it... nope, forget that one.
tumblr_m5f002eAuv1rqdlf6o1_500.jpg

BBQ
In a tree in a middle of a forest.
Put the body in a car, and drive in into a body of water.

But I don't want to be digging a hole anywhere and we need to keep it a simple as possible. The guys I'm working with are as lazy as fuck and if it gets too complicated to shoot, it'll never get made

If noone wants to do anything involving effort, is it even worth doing at all? :hmm:

Parody of three/four guys so lazy they just let the body rot where it lays over time.
Comedy is in how they adapt to rather than address the root cause. :)

About 20 years ago there was the guy in Connecticut who shoved his wife's body through a wood chipper.

The there was a woman who tried to dissolve her husbands body with acid - in their bathtub.

Some netting, a bunch of cinder blocks and a boat could work.

Of course, your guys could always eat it....

If noone wants to do anything involving effort, is it even worth doing at all? :hmm:

I'm the aspiring filmmaker in the lot. They are just guys who're looking for fun. And their definition of fun doesn't involve scouting hours for locations, digging holes or building rigs. I'm interested enough by filmmaking that i'm ready to stay up for hours on a shoot but they are not.

Parody of three/four guys so lazy they just let the body rot where it lays over time.
Comedy is in how they adapt to rather than address the root cause. :)

That's interesting and potentially hilarious. I'll look into that.

About 20 years ago there was the guy in Connecticut who shoved his wife's body through a wood chipper.
I feel like I've seen that in a movie...

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/22/n...illing-wife-in-wood-chipper-murder-trial.html

Then there was a woman who tried to dissolve her husbands body with acid - in their bathtub.
Hmm... haven't we seen that too?

Couldn't find the story I remembered, but this one is just as bizarre....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-bodies-bath-ACID--flushed-sludge-loo.html

Real life is the best source of material and inspiration.

Instead of having the guys dispose of the body, you could have them sitting around talking about ways to dispose of the body. It could devolve into each guy trying to one up each other on coming up with the best/weirdest/most disgusting way to get rid of the corpse. You didn't say where these guys were sitting around having this sexual conversation. What if at the end they just decide to abandon their current location and leave the putrid rotting body in place.

Since your corpse is suffering a severe case of lead poisoning the scene is already going to be bloody (depending on what caliber bullet did the deed). It's amazing how much blood is in a human when it is spread out on the floor. Blood coagulates pretty quick and will start to stink in short order if it is warm. There may also be blood and guts splattered about depending on where the deceased was hit and how many times. So you have two issues, what to do with a hundred or so pounds of raw meat and how to clean up the scene to hide the fact that there was a killing. Since you have introduced another character into the mix he can be either serious about what he's doing (the professional "cleaner") or another inept bumpkin that is working far above his skill level and ability. Therein lies comic relief and the mis-adventures begin. As far as to how to actually dispose of a real body the possibilities are many but you have to keep it simple for your purpose. It may be as simple as googling "how to dispose of a body". Once you pick a method that works for you then you can figure out how your crew is going to accomplish their task.

Okay, I just watched the Season Finale of Brandon's Let's Learn 3dsmax and I want to make a helicopter scene now. So one way to dispose of the body would be to have a helicopter fly the body like 5 miles in the sky and then just dump it.

It would be even crazier if you could attach the body to a helium ballon and dump it from outside Earth's atmosphere. Like that Red Bull mission but without the protection :D.

With my CSI hat on that'd be a daft way of dumping a body... easily tell it's been dropped ...check out local airports Helicopter hires/flight plans BOOM yer in the interview room with Grissom before the DoP can sort out the shallow Depth of field....

I realise this may not be that helpful!!

Terminal velocity determines an objects maximum speed in free fall. Terminal Velocity for a human body is considered to be 120 miles per hour (176 feet per second). A human body will hit TV in about 2.5 seconds. A body that falls from five miles (26,400 feet) will look the same as someone who fell from 200 feet. The only difference might be signs of icing in the cells from the cold at 26,400 feet of altitude. If you take that body to the ionosphere, there would absolutely be freezing damage to the cells.

Back