Breaking Bad

Just added this to my Netflix queue. I'd been meaning to get around to this for some time now, and given the comments here, this is seeming more and more up my alley!

Just added this to my Netflix queue. I'd been meaning to get around to this for some time now, and given the comments here, this is seeming more and more up my alley!

It's one of the best series on the air currently, if not the best series. You really can't go wrong. It's a crime that the majority of people will remember Bryan Cranston as the dad on Malcolm in the Middle, because in this show he's proved he's so much more.

One of my favorite series. I liked Jesse at the beginning, but really dislike the new junkie personality. The story was always interesting, and Cranston is always good, but walt has not always been the most interesting character. The wife bores me.

Gustavo is definitely the best character on the show so far. Amazing writing.

I'm just gonna bump this as a prelude to the upcoming Finale. 5x14 was hard on the feelings, 5x15 was a masterful piece of art.

Don't know how I'm gonna cope with life when the series ends :(.

FYI, the last episode is titled Felina. That's Fe for Iron, Li for Lithium and Na for Sodium. These elements stand for Blood, Meth and Tears.
Felina is also an anagram for Finale.

Last edited:
Anyone got any predictions for on how the finale is going to go down?

Here's what I think what's going to happen:

1. Walt sends a B-word in a wooden box to to somebody. It's either going to be Gray Matter HQ or the Neo-Nazis. (Vince said the episode is going to involve woodworking)
2. Lydia has Skyler killed.
3. Walt poisons Lydia with the ricin.
4. Walt Assault the Neo-Nazis with the M60, takes out a few of them but is fatally wounded.
5. Jesse manages to escape in the chaos and kills uncle Jack.
6. Jesse watches as Walt dies.
7. Jesse is the last man standing and is left with the 80 something million $. He send some of it to Flyn, Holly, Brock and mike's grand kid.

Last edited:
yeah-science-bitch-meme.jpg

Anyone got any predictions for on how the finale is going to go down?

Here's what I think what's going to happen:

1. Walt sends a B-word in a wooden box to to somebody. It's either going to be Gray Matter HQ or the Neo-Nazis. (Vince said the episode is going to involve woodworking)
2. Lydia has Skyler killed.
3. Walt poisons Lydia with the ricin.
4. Walt Assault the Neo-Nazis with the M60, takes out a few of them but is fatally wounded.
5. Jesse manages to escape in the chaos and kills uncle Jack.
6. Jesse watches as Walt dies.
7. Jesse is the last man standing and is left with the 80 something million $. He send some of it to Flyn, Holly, Brock and mike's grand kid.

Two-and-a-half for seven. Not terrible.

Amazing finale.:pop::clap:

I liked it, but after the season 3 and 4 endings, this one just couldn't hold up.

Freem was the ultimate villain for Walt, at least as far as external conflict goes. The looming threat of Hank was probably second place. Jack and Todd? Probably not even third place, but even if it is, distantly.

good beginning, good ending and the series definitely didn't overstay its welcome. very impressive series and it had a proper ending. i just watched the WHOLE thing this week. it was a week well spent :)

Pretty damn good finale indeed.

Written and directed by showrunner Vince Gilligan.

I'm going to miss Breaking Bad sooooooooooo much. :tear:

Back