• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bluejuice - Broken Leg (Music video and Mocumentary)

LOL i loved it, really funny. I actually thought the song was a bit meh... but now I can't stop humming it so I guess its got an awsome hook.

As far as camera work goes, I think its a really great job. How did you fill the stadium? or am I being fooled with computer wizardry?

Smith

LOL i loved it, really funny. I actually thought the song was a bit meh... but now I can't stop humming it so I guess its got an awsome hook.

As far as camera work goes, I think its a really great job. How did you fill the stadium? or am I being fooled with computer wizardry?

Smith

All a comp, my good son. Got the footage from getty and a great post house in Sydney (Postmodern Sydney) just put it together. The camera was actually locked off the whole time and the post house made it look like camera moves. They did a great job.

Really glad you guys liked it. It just got nominated for a "J TV award" in Australia. Something we are very happy about.

Cheers

Back