• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bitches in the Forest

Came expecting bitches & titties. Left sorely disappointed. :mope:

You need to work on your story before picking up the camera, for next time. There's a lot you could do with your location; even including the same elements! Plan it out, and if a re-write to make the script stronger will delay shooting by a week or month, so be it.

What's next? :)

How did you mount your cell phone to the tripod?

And why have you just now uploaded something shot in late summer?

What'd you use for audio editing?

this was shot a long time ago when i was just starting to make shorts. I know it hasn't got much of a story and all. i just felt like putting it up.

What's next? More shorts i guess, writing scripts but just trying to enjoy it and all. thanks.

This was shot a long time ago when i was starting out and never did anything with it. It was shot on a canon t3. Not the greatest camera and i can see why you thought it was a cell phone. Audio was just stuff I grabbed off the internet and threw it in my editor. Nothing fancy was done, very amateur filmmaking.

31869694.jpg

Back