series Better Call Saul (final season)

sfoster

Staff Member
I had to look up that Tony Dalton and Pedro Pascal are different people lol check these two out
If I were chinese or something I dont think I would be able to tell them apart

MV5BMjM5YjQwNGMtMjVkOC00ZWQ3LTg5OWMtZDQxZDNhZjQ2NWZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQyNTE2ODk@._V1_UY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BYzQ5Yzg1NzktMDcxNC00ZDc1LWJlMjEtNTg2ZjRlOTk4ZDNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_UY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Pedro was the red viper of dorn in game of thrones..

Tony Dalton is from from Hawkeye and The final two seasons of better call Saul
Tony has been really great in both of those shows

And my fav character Kim Wexler, wife of Saul Goodman....

"Til death do we part"

MV5BYmE3MGY4M2UtOGViMC00M2E5LWE4ZmEtMDlmOThhNDljNDVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU1MTUxODI@._V1_UY317_CR163,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Gonna be brutal watching her go.

The sad thing is that Better Call Saul was finally getting good, right when the production halted, and now they are ending it. I really liked Johnathan Banks in this and Breaking Bad.

I wonder what Vince Gilligan is going to do next. Perhaps a Gilligan's island reboot, where they sink the Minnow on purpose and everyone is thrilled to be trapped on a desert island. Every week there could be a plot about how they were in danger of being rescued and brought back to the modern world, and the professor could save the day by rewiring his cellphone so it broadcast the wrong GPS location to throw off would be rescuers. Just a bunch of happy people eating coconuts on a beach, gradually returning to sanity with each day away from twitter.

Netflix told me new episode were coming !! THEY TOLD ME
And then i logged into netflix to watch the new seasons - NOT THERE -- UK ONLY -- NOT FOR ME

Damn netflix SUCKS SO MUCH.
And now I see that netflix has lost customers for the first time in 10 years??

Not shocking, nothing good as been added to this service in a long time and they cancel all their best shows.
Personally I would cancel netflix myself too!! Except i don't pay for mine lmao

Better Call Saul season 6 is on AMC - they're the creator(s) of the series.
Netflix has older episodes.
Yes but netflix itself TOLD ME new episodes were coming.
When i was scrolling through netflix and on better call saul it told me new episode coming april.

and they ARE ON netflix. you just have to use a proxy for UK connection to see them
my main gripe is that netflix got my hopes up telling me about new episodes coming to netflix and then it wont show them to me

EDIT: - i watched the first episode on AMC+ online for free.. it froze twice while streaming.
doesn't inspire confidence to pay for that service..

Last edited:
I like BCS, I just wish that it had kept up the pace of Breaking Bad. It got a lot better once Giancarlo Esposito came back. Now it feels like what I was expecting in the first place, a prequel to Breaking Bad, rather than a prequel to Saul Goodman as a character, which is definitely how it started for several long and uninteresting years.

I honestly think that when they decided to do a prequel based on a character from BB, it should have been based around Gus or Mike. I'd say that Vince probably just liked working with Bob Odenkirk, and kind of forced it to center around him, even though he's really a tertiary part of the story.

Does a story about billion dollar multinational meth empires really need to revolve around a low end local attorney? Why does a BB prequel have hours of plots about a sick brother, or a contested will, or stuggles with a milquetoast boss? Somewhere in the bokeh, life and death stakes and intense conversations about semis full of meth are happening, but I can't watch them, because the camera is following Saul around as he ropes local teenagers into a petty cash scam involving a fake camera crew.

You know what show is a fantastic prequel to Breaking Bad? Narcos. Absolutely great show. The first two seasons especially were amazing.

"If I were chinese or something I dont think I would be able to tell them apart"

Best comment ever of all time. :lol:

It is a good show. Nobody is also worth a watch.

"If I were chinese or something I dont think I would be able to tell them apart"

Best comment ever of all time. :lol:

It is a good show. Nobody is also worth a watch.
That nobody bus was fight insane.
Glad to hear that bob odenkirk survived his recent heart attack in 2021

"He's also set to star in recently announced potential new AMC series "Straight Man," adapted from the Richard Russo novel of the same name, to debut in 2023."

I've always been a big fan of Bob Odenkirk. My friends and I used to watch him every week on Mr. Show, with David Cross. He was already great in his 30s.

It's taco tuesday tomorrow. Tony Dalton is awesome lol

I've always been a big fan of Bob Odenkirk. My friends and I used to watch him every week on Mr. Show, with David Cross. He was already great in his 30s.

Bob and David got back together for a season of sketch comedy on netflix.
"With Bob and David"

Last edited:
I don't think Kim will get greased. She will either move on, or she will still be with Saul during BB but just isn't a part of the show.

Some people think Lalo will end up as filler in a concrete wall of Gus's meth lab. I could see that happening.

I was watching ScarFace (the Brian De Palma version) and it dawned on me that the guy who plays Alberto in the movie, is the same guy who plays Hector in Better Call Saul and BB.

Mark Margolis
MarkMargolis.JPG

Last edited:
IMO here is what will happen and why..

Breaking Bad was an amazing show with a huge flaw - every female character sucked.
That was the major criticism.

So this dude responded to that criticism by creating Better Call Saul, with the best female and then killing her as his revenge for us critizing his female characters.

Last edited:
To be honest, I want Kim's departure to be so heartbreaking, so unbelievable that I will cry until I need an IV drip to keep from dehydrating. That's how much I like Kim. If she doesn't stay with Saul, to whom she is married, there had better be the most gut wrenching good bye scene ever captured on film (or video).

Last edited:
Last night was episode 6. A major yawner in my opinion. So far I am very disappointed in the way season 6 - the final season - is going. Everything is progressing at a snails pace. Reading what others are saying on Youtube, I can see that there is a general consensus that the show is dragging. Nobody understands why though. Many people are holding out hope and have faith that Vince Gilligan will not let everyone down. People are hoping that these past 6 episodes are just the calm before the storm. I hope so because Better Call Saul is not just another popular series. It is a series that ties into a GREAT series, Breaking Bad.

Better Call Saul was looked at as a god sent to people who love Breaking bad. Speaking for myself, I don't really care about Saul Goodman. I just want to know more about the Breaking Bad universe. I wanted more and I was happy to take what I could get. Better Call Saul. Great. I'll take it but I would have much preferred a show about Gus Fring.

I didn't watch Breaking Bad when it first came out. Instead, I gave it a try a couple years later and found myself binge watching the entire show in a couple of weeks. WOW! what a show. Well, we all know how good it was. I don't need to say more about that here, but I remember a friend of mine who did not love Breaking Bad telling me that he felt the show was long and drawn out. That each episode only had about 5 minutes worth of story and the rest was unnecessary filler. I do understand what he meant, but in my opinion, that 'unnecessary filler' is the stuff that allows you to immerse yourself into the show. I do agree that each full season of Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul could easily have been compressed into an hour and a half long movie and many people would still love the shows. Gilligan chose to give us deeper access to the characters. A more voyeuristic admission. Sometimes I love that and sometimes I want them to get on with it. To stop the extraneous and get on with the substantive.

So, here we are. Down to the wire. What will happen to Kim? How about Lalo? Howard? .. Remember that Lalo was mentioned by Saul in Breaking Bad as though he was still alive. No mention of Kim or Howard as far as I remember.. Gilligan says that after Better Call Saul concludes, it will change the way we look at the Breaking Bad universe. I can't wait to find out what that means.

One last thing; Better Call Saul isn't just about the genesis of Jimmy Mcgill into Saul Goodman. It's also about Saul Goodman post-Breaking Bad. We know that after Breaking Bad, Saul has a new identity and is working in a mall making cinnamon rolls. We know that he is recognized by someone as Saul Goodman, then the show pretty much drops it. I hope we find out what happened to Saul. My prediction is that Saul will contact Kim and they will live the rest of their lives together. Maybe they'll move to Belize and rent jet skis to the tourists...

Last edited:
I don't really care about Saul Goodman. I just want to know more about the Breaking Bad universe. I wanted more and I was happy to take what I could get. Better Call Saul. Great. I'll take it but I would have much preferred a show about Gus Fring.

I'm glad at least one other person thinks this. I keep saying this to people and they get offended, and start defending Saul Goodman as an ideal spinoff character. It's weird.

I agree on Gus Fring, since I mainly wanted to see more of him and Mike.

About Howard. And Jimmy's brother, And the teen backup crew, and the burner phones, and several other characters and plots, I think that there were a lot of elements in BCS that it could have just cut completely. A lot of pointless mid grade filler stuff. The brother is kind of a supporting beam for the plot for a while, but something more interesting could have occupied that space.

I felt like I learned a lot about the character of Jimmy McGill in the show, but the issue is that I never really was that interested in him.

What I did learn varied between confusing and uninteresting. This guy is a cartel lawyer doing multimillion dollar cash deals and playing frat pranks on the side, operating with a car with tape on the side to show what an underdog he still is? It seems, muddled, from a design perspective.

Last night we had tacos using Lalo Salamonca's instructions from the video above. They were so savory. So spicy. So, Salamanca... No, seriously, they were good!

Back