Awww no...Not him...!

Gilbert Gottfried.

It wouldn't matter what the movie was about, or who the producer was.

Please... keep Gilbert at bay.

Oh my God Clive... You hit the NAIL on the head.

Ben Stiller makes my skin crawl. Even when he's halfway decent in something, I simply can't stand the guy...

filmy

Ben Stiller...

Poke said:
I like Ben Stiller. :(

Poke

All I can say is there's just something about the guy that rubs me the wrong way. I thought he was great in MEET THE PARENTS but geez... He still makes me want to look the other way. I can't explain it.

On the other hand, I could cough up a lot of other films I think he was terrible in...

Just something about the guy... LOL.

filmy

K. Reeves, B. Pitt, or T. Cruise. Although Mr. Cruise was great in "Collateral" but since you aren't supposed to like the character......

Sandra Bolluck. Can't say what it is exactly but I really dislike her work.

I've been thinking about this Stiller thing. I have felt a little anger towards Stiller in the past few years for playing the same role or an amalgam of previous roles (his character in DodgeBall was part Zoolander, part orderlie in Happy Gilmore, and part camp counselor in Heavyweights...Greg Focker is basically the same guy as Ted Stroehmann [There's Something About Mary]) over and over again. But he plays the put upon loser very well...especially in the aforementioned Meet the Parents and There's Something About Mary.

I also enjoy his sketch show, although I take points away fro unleashing Andy Dick and Janeane Garofalo upon the world.

Poke

Yea Andy Dick... No way... caca... I don't like that guy.

Also, the Awww no not that guy again... It's gotta be that oriental guy with the long black hair and the mustache that is in every action movie and in the background... I mean he's everywhere... I don't know the name but you all know you've seen that guy... LOL

clive said:
If we can double it up with one for Van Damme

I contest. His performance in "Sudden Death" as a Canadian ex-hockey player turned fire chief, forced to rescue the Vice President, his children and the crowd of the playoffs from maniacal terrorists is one to be remembered. His intonation when he responds to the question asked by a terrorist about his plastic toy water gun filled with kerosene, "Are you going to shoot me?", with "No." is perfect. Then he lights him on fire, saves a goal in Sudden Death mode for Pitsburg and then rapells from the stadium roof into the suite to shoot the terrorists.

What a guy. What a guy.

contest. His performance in "Sudden Death" as a Canadian ex-hockey player turned fire chief, forced to rescue the Vice President, his children and the crowd of the playoffs from maniacal terrorists is one to be remembered. His intonation when he responds to the question asked by a terrorist about his plastic toy water gun filled with kerosene, "Are you going to shoot me?", with "No." is perfect. Then he lights him on fire, saves a goal in Sudden Death mode for Pitsburg and then rapells from the stadium roof into the suite to shoot the terrorists.

Yeap, just the guy I want for my sensitive arthouse movie about a struggling writer's attempts to save a girl who believes that she being followed by the angel of death.

Although, I might cast him as the Angel of Death.

ANGEL OF DEATH (In dodgy Belgian accent)
Have you read Kirkegarde, Shelia?

SHELIA
No, European philiosophy makes my nose bleed. I hate nose bleeds.

ANGEL OF DEATH
You should. Nothing can be more comforting than a faith in the belief that one day there will be no more challenges.

SHELIA
I'd like to be alone now.

Angered the Angel Of Death leaps over the cafe counter kicking two customers in the face at the same time, breaking their noses. He then holds that postion, just because he can. The Customers fall to the floor with bloody noses.
The Angel of Death stands over them.

ANGEL OF DEATH
Too much Kirkegarde. (He laughs at his smart line) I'll be back.

Back