• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

plot Assassin School for Girls

I think you should put it aside, let it ferment, and pick it back up in a year or two and see where the story leads you. Half the things you talk about were things I went through in "POW Survival School" (SERE School) back in 1972. The ice water was interesting (we called it a "Thule Doosh", after Thule, Greenland), but ours was followed with good old fashioned waterboarding. And your squeeze box was a real thing, responsible for about a 15-20% washout rate among students. I might tone down the actual violence a tick, and emphasis the "perceived" or implied violence... I have no idea where your story may be headed, but I'd like to see what YOU have planned for it. And some times we need a dark tale to make us see the light. I wouldn't take anything out for now, I'd wait and see what idea comes in to replace something.

sfoster

Staff Member
I think you should put it aside, let it ferment, and pick it back up in a year or two and see where the story leads you. Half the things you talk about were things I went through in "POW Survival School" (SERE School) back in 1972. The ice water was interesting (we called it a "Thule Doosh", after Thule, Greenland), but ours was followed with good old fashioned waterboarding. And your squeeze box was a real thing, responsible for about a 15-20% washout rate among students. I might tone down the actual violence a tick, and emphasis the "perceived" or implied violence... I have no idea where your story may be headed, but I'd like to see what YOU have planned for it. And some times we need a dark tale to make us see the light. I wouldn't take anything out for now, I'd wait and see what idea comes in to replace something.
Likely this one will never be produced since it ends in a "school shooting" but my next production script is looking to be the grandma horror i posted.
thanks for reading