file-related Anyone here archive important materials to physical disc?

This is like telling someone not to flush their illegal drugs down the toilet bc someone might look in their septic tank and see it.
Nobody is looking in your fucking septic tank, it's full of shit. nobody cares.
That's pretty insulting. For a moderator you are very abrasive and rude. If I could, I would put you on ignore.

Last edited:
But honestly, if they need a few stats they can have them. People have been recording "stats" since before computers.

But honestly, if they need a few stats they can have them. People have been recording "stats" since before computers.
Exactly - Metadata is a completely different thing than looking at your photos.

the geolocation tag, type of phone that took the pic, etc that kind of stuff is absolutely used.
But there's not some dude named Jake checking out your shirtless "before" pic in the mirror and judging you, or looking at your cool artwork and then posting it for sale.

I'll try to avoid quoting your posts in the future
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

I apologize James - people are in fact VERY interested in the contents of your spetic tank. i was mistaken.
Wow. You just don't get it. You implied, in you witless manner that the things I create belong in a septic tank. What have you created? Because if you are secretly an accomplished film maker or artist then I will accept your abuse. I'll caulk it up as an eccentric and talented person expressing them self in a seeming contemptuous way, but so far, I haven't seen you display any of the things you are working on. Please, enlighten me. who are you? Me. I'm a guy who has done a few things. Paid for my house with the earning that came from my talent. I've been making things for over 30 years...

I'm not great. I'm not even sure if I'm good, but I like this board and don't want to have to put up with your bullshit every time I dare post an opinion. EVERYONE else here comes across as good people.

I offered advice that you can use encryption software if you're paranoid about people stealing your stuff, and I offered to stop quoting your posts so that you can have a better time here.

As for me, I'm basically a nobody, my biggest claim to fame is one time i was out running talking to this guy that makes bumper stickers and I wasn't really paying attention. he was like 'dude you just ran through a giant pile of shit' and i said 'it happens' - 'what shit?' -"sometimes" and then wouldn't you know it that fella went on to make a pretty penny wth his bumper sticker slogans.

Back