• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Antihero Trailer

That looks like a REALLY fun film.

I hope you guys had a great time making this. Looks like ten laughs a minute off camera.
Can't wait for director & crew commentary and your BTS bits.

GL!

This looks interesting, CF.

A.N.D "Abandon. Normal. Devices" Festival.

Deadline is July 1st.

http://www.fact.co.uk/news/blog/2011/06/17/and-festival-open-call-film-submissions

Cool! Thanks for the reference. I'm not entirely sure my film is what they're looking for. I get the impression that they're interested in stuff that is more avante garde.

But submission is free! Plus, I never have any idea how to understand what's going on inside the minds of those choosing the films (what they wanna see, what they're looking for), so for all I know, "Antihero" might be exactly the film they're interested in. And submission is free!

Cool! Thanks for the reference. I'm not entirely sure my film is what they're looking for. I get the impression that they're interested in stuff that is more avante garde.

But submission is free! Plus, I never have any idea how to understand what's going on inside the minds of those choosing the films (what they wanna see, what they're looking for), so for all I know, "Antihero" might be exactly the film they're interested in. And submission is free!

Exactly! Worth a shot.

Back