• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Annnnnd, the madness begins!

But it says the madness won't begin until next month :)

Silly monkey. This is promotion. The madness has begun, trust me on that.

You just won't see it until next month. This sneaky little snake is hiding from all you silly little monkeys. But you gonna get bit! :D

And just to be clear, I love monkeys!

Last edited:
Lol. I don't really understand what you mean, but you seem like a cool person to me.
hehe I just did a variation of one of my favorite quotes from Enter The Dragon.
But the sentiment is real.

hehe I just did a variation of one of my favorite quotes from Enter The Dragon.
But the sentiment is real.

Cool! I'm totally lost right now. I'm a chicken with their head cut off, and I have no idea where I'm running to! Hahaha, the chaos is my favorite part of production!

Feel free to look me up on social media. :)

guerrillawithacamera.com

Version #3 of my promotional website: GuerrillaWithACamera.com/words.html

I'm here! I'm queer! I don't care if you get used to it. :lol: :P

Cool avatar! Cool concept!

Go forth, brave and badass comrade; these are dangerous times and guerillas with cameras are needed now more than ever!

Excelsior!

Updated promotional poster, now with tagline! This is one of two promotional posters we'll be using. I know what the second one will be, but that won't be released until the trailer is ready, and that's not for at least a couple more years. :)

293k5zt.jpg

Wow you're really starting early with the promotion. Are you gonna put posters up in your city?

Definitely, but not until a month or two until the trailer is ready. Why make this poster so early then? I'm recruiting collaborators, and at this stage, it's my #1 job to get people excited about working with me, cuz I ain't got no money to pay them. :P

I AM doing promotion to the general public right now, but I'm being a little more sly about it. I've been taking a whole bunch of pictures lately, trying to build instagram followers. It's been slow, but progress is happening. The hope, of course, is that when I'm finally ready to start REALLY promoting the movie, I'll have a captive audience. Hopefully.

The #1 lesson I learned from my first feature is that us tiny-budget folk have to start promotion early, cuz I don't have money to spend on advertising. What I do have is time.

Back