• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch And this is why you buy a RED EPIC!

If your computer is crashing then there's something wrong with it. The software should crash before the OS does due to priority settings - the OS is always the first to get resources as far as I know. Your browser should crash if it goes over the limit of what your system is capable of but not the entire computer.

Besides, I managed to watch it with a 5 year old $500 laptop (3gigs RAM, basic chipset graphics). It was laggy, sure, but it didn't crash.

Cast 8 touches upon a lot of what you're talking about above. I recommend watching them all, if you're interested. I think there are 4 of them with Cast 8.

These 4 that you posted should be recommended viewing for everyone starting out or in the midst of early or mid stages of their career.

So much truth in absolutely everything said in those 4 videos right there. In 45 minutes, they sorta sum up almost everything I've ever said on this forum.

These 4 that you posted should be recommended viewing for everyone starting out or in the midst of early or mid stages of their career.

So much truth in absolutely everything said in those 4 videos right there. In 45 minutes, they sorta sum up almost everything I've ever said on this forum.

:) They're great, aren't they? Glad you liked it too.

Back