• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch An Apocalyptic Mindfuck Deja Vu (shortfilm)

Hey there fellow film lovers!
A week ago I finished an impro filmproject called "Deja Vu", where I tried to focus on excitement, action, and twisting your brain like fried marshmallows (dunno if thats an expression).
The film is of course visually entertaining, but I ask you to see what you manage to understand, other than the obvious.
Leave me a comment, here or YouTube. What do you think? Did you understand it?

We really appreciate comments, and subscribers, since that is what keeps us going. We love to entertain, but that is very hard without an audience =)

Here's the film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=getR9TEcAT0&feature=channel_video_title

Looking forward to hear from you,
Jarand

Pretty awesome. Yes, I understand it, I think. Only one thing, though --
when he took a closer look at the person he shot, shouldn't he have been really weirded-out to see his own face? Since he wasn't weirded-out, should I take that to mean that he knows he's stuck in a time-loop? But how would he know that?

Pretty awesome. Yes, I understand it, I think. Only one thing, though --
when he took a closer look at the person he shot, shouldn't he have been really weirded-out to see his own face? Since he wasn't weirded-out, should I take that to mean that he knows he's stuck in a time-loop? But how would he know that?

This is exactly what I wanted you to think! If you noticed, he doesn't actually take an extra look. He trusted his insticts and simply shot the guy, "every man for himself". We don't see if the guy he shot falls on his back, or if his face was pointing some other way. Im not giving you any answers to this one, simply because I don't have one =)

The thought behind this film is to make you think just like that! Did he know? What's wrong? Is he hiding something?

Thanks for the comment :)

Last edited:
I liked it! However, I thought it was too short to really mess with my mind and I wasn't able to really get into it (because of the length).

Back