Adult Swim

I believe I watched the worst movie ever made last night on Adult Swim. It's called The Room.

It's soo bad, it's treading on genius.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offense to the people that made the movie. It's just my opinion.

Last edited:
"I DIDN'T HIT HER, I DIDN'T! Oh, hi weight on wheels."

This film has taken over the minds and souls of our film studies program. Our professor was quoted saying something to the effect of, "This may be the most important film in modern American cinema; it shows everything you should never do in a film." The filmmaker's response to him: "At least he got it half right."

http://theroommovie.com/ The trailer hurts to watch...
http://www.speakeasymag.com/entertainment/moviestv/2008/may/30/tommy-wiseaus-room-invades-ou/ Ross Morin is our film production professor quoted herein.

Heh, any flick that gets compared to The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a must see.
smiley_haw.gif

Btw, Spatula - how can I get hooked up with a copy of Macbeth? You got a site to buy from, or what?

I'm still trying to get it online. I've had a few companies just dissipate after wanting to put it online... I'm looking for a place to upload tonight, actually. But the Scottish Curse is on it- every time I try and get it online, something happens.

Stay tuned.

I love it, a modern masterpiece for sure! I wish it would play here in the UK, all I have heard and seen has been over the interwebs and via youtube. *le sigh*

with the room, i'm pretty sure they put the movie on solely because it is terrible. do any of you guys watch tim and eric awesome show great job? they had an episode called 'tommy' staring the director, actor of that movie. if you know their humor, than you know that they think he sucks too. so assuming the movie aired after that episode, then they did it as a joke. if not then maybe tim and eric just thought the same thing as all of you and just wanted to make fun of the guy. regardless, i've only seen the trailer and yes-terrible.

great job!

Back