A Fresh Creativity!

Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me here!
Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas and knowledge!

My name is Neal Simmons, I am a low budget independent film maker, I do all my own scripts (as well as paid to write for others). I do work as a Director and AD on the side aswell as acting in some of the films too!

I'd like to meet others near me who have the same interests and would like to collaborate on projects!

I'm based in Crawley,West Sussex (United Kingdom).

Hope to speak soon!

Hello everyone,

Thanks for having me here!
Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas and knowledge!

My name is Neal Simmons, I am a low budget independent film maker, I do all my own scripts (as well as paid to write for others). I do work as a Director and AD on the side aswell as acting in some of the films too!

I'd like to meet others near me who have the same interests and would like to collaborate on projects!

I'm based in Crawley,West Sussex (United Kingdom).

Hope to speak soon!
Hi Neal. Well, it's a small world as you are the 2nd post I've read on IT (ever! As I've just joined myself) and I live pretty close to you down the road in South Nutfield (Surrey). Be interesting to have a chat a bit more, as I'm also looking to meet people and expand my connections with people who have similar interests, but the last thing I expected was to quickly find someone who was geographically close!

I think it's a sign! (i.e. to get out my comfort zone, and stop just churning out corporate content!)

Back