36 hours of silence

I just got a new house. Its absolutely perfect. Actually, it needs work done, but its going to be my dream home after repairs. Im pretty stoked about that one. I fix ugly houses for a living, so you can probably imagine that I know a gem when I see one. :yes: Oh yeah, the MOST important part about it is that my lady loves it too!!

Im under contract right now. Paying cash. Its getting a new inground pool (with heater), drywall, paint, landscape and carpet... as well as some other minor repairs. So we should be moving in sometime in May. Depending how long it takes to close, that is.

(There is your SOMETHING) :lol:

I'm getting married in July and while I'm trying to figure out how to pay for that I'm also in development on my next feature called Isolation. I still don't know how I'm going to fund that though.

And while we're on the subject of movies, Indican Pictures has finally released their synopsis for my film Dead in the Water: "What to do when you’re surrounded by Zombies in the middle of nowhere?... Use the local lake as your escape, BUT evil lies beneath the water!!! Hot sisters, Tiffany and Jennica, decide to introduce their meat-head boyfriends to their parents during a weekend retreat in the woods, but the girls don’t realize that evil awaits. Upon arriving the foursome find the cabin empty, vandalized, parents MIA, no cell reception and their car just died. As darkness falls the twenty-somethings must fight for their lives as Zombies attack the cabin and death comes for them with a vengeance!"

I'm not too keen on their adjectives but whatever. The film is getting distributed so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

Okay, here's a juicy one for ya... LOL.

I'm driving along minding my own business today... As I pass a car on the right, I can't help but notice the guy driving is talking on a cellphone... Doesn't look like he's paying attention to anything so I kind of move a little more to the right but I'm really not that worried because my vehicle is a friggin' giant-sized vehicle that most people move out of the way for when they see me in their rearview mirrors...

No probs...

So now I'm ahead of this guy and IN the right hand lane... He's still in the left lane. We're on a very long boulevard just going with the flow of traffic...

No probs...

I totally fughedaboud the guy... About 5 minutes later, I notice he's now ahead of me but still in the left hand lane...

No probs...

I keep my speed nice and steady... I figure this guy must be doing okay driving and being on the cellphone at the same time...

No probs...

I keep my speed nice and steady and he falls back a little in his car...

No probs...

All of a sudden he SWERVES into the right lane DIRECTLY in front of me and BARELY misses me...

No probs...

But I do hit my horn strictly from reaction... I didn't even think about it. I hit the horn when this guy is literally INCHES in front of me.

HE STOPS HIS CAR!

HE GETS OUT OF HIS CAR!

I GET OUT OF MY GIANT SUV!

HE WALKS TOWARD ME CALLING ME AN ASSHOLE!

I WALK TOWARD HIM TELLING HIM HE'S GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!

HE TURNS AROUND AND HEADS BACK TO HIS CAR!

I KEEP WALKING TOWARD HIS CAR!

AS I REACH HIM AT HIS CAR, HE'S REACHING INSIDE HIS CAR!

I LOOK INSIDE AND HE'S PULLING OUT A .22 CALIBER RUGER AUTOMATIC (YES I KNOW THINGS LIKE THAT)!

AS HE ATTEMPTS TO WHIP IT OUT OF THE WINDOW AND APPARENTLY GUN ME THE FUCK DOWN, I SUCKER PUNCH HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND HE SLUMPS OVER LIKE A WET NOODLE BUT HOLDS ON TO THE WEAPON!

I RETRIEVE THE WEAPON FROM HIS HAND!

THIS GUY IS OUT COLD AND NOW I HAVE HIS GUN IN MY HAND!

YES, FOR JUST A SECOND, I THOUGHT ABOUT SLAPPING ONE IN HIS NOGGIN' BUT I RESISTED TEMPTATION!

NOW ALL KINDS OF CARS ARE HONKING!

I TAKE THE .22 - HEAD BACK TO MY VEHICLE - WRITE DOWN THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER OF HIS VEHICLE - AND HEAD OUT!

I DRIVE TO A POLICE STATION AND TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED!

THEY TREAT ME LIKE CRAP AND TAKE THE .22 AWAY FROM ME!

I GO BACK TO MY HOTEL ROOM AND RELAX.

Just another Wednesday... LOL. But seriously, this kind of crap happens to me a few times a year. I'm a friggin' magnet for people who want to do me harm. LOL.

Okay, did that break the silence?

filmy

Holly Cow Filmy!
Man, I left L.A. because of that kind of stuff.
I'll have to remember to whear my vest next time I'm in N.M.:tongue:

Supergun was an intergalactic SCIENTIFIC research vessel made out of lego named "Supergun" to scare off space-pirates. It would be like Ghandi changing his name to Butch. Every Thursday there's Orgies and Pancakes in the galley, and the crew watches "The Corbimite Maneouver" (bonus points if you get that reference).

Do I get extra-bonus points for knowing the reference despite you spelling it wrong? :D

"The Corbomite Maneuver"

What's Clint Howard doing these days?

Do I get extra-bonus points for knowing the reference despite you spelling it wrong? :D
"The Corbomite Maneuver"

Your bonus point was nulled because you corrected my grammer- nothing I can do about that because it's company policy. However, you did delve deep into your inner nerd and dropped a good name there... so I'll tell you what. I'll put your bonus point on standby, and when you've amassed 5 points total, I'll FedEx your gold star to your POBox.

I found out what Clint Howard is doing lately, can I get a point for that?

And technically I didn't correct your grammar, I corrected your spelling; like I did with the word grammar.

Keep your points, let me know when I have enough for a beer.

Last edited:
Back