22 year old female college student, california

hi! im a bored girl/college student who just moved back home to southern california from staying in my favorite american city, san francisco for a few months. i'm looking for artists to collab/hangout with while i finish my credits down here. i like going to art/music shows, filming/editing, hiking, philosophizing, reading, camping, ingesting psychedelics (on occasion) playing music and dancing to records.

if there's any kind of intelligent, like-minded life down here that would like to connect, drop me a line. i like psychadelic/alt/experimental rock/pop type of stuff and im usually getting into some kind of urban adventure when time allows..

id like to be creatively stimulated while im stuck here for the time being (: southern california is a boring, pretty, shallow, lonely place as i've always experienced it. creative contacts would make it a whoooole lot more tolerable (;

There is a specimen called birdman aka fartman.
just hire him.may be good time pass and his thoughts are very entertaining !!!
Instead of his writing , he should himself appear on screen , it can be surely entertaining !!!

There is a specimen called birdman aka fartman.
just hire him.may be good time pass and his thoughts are very entertaining !!!
Instead of his writing , he should himself appear on screen , it can be surely entertaining !!!
wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

Waite..
You are a director !!?
I have huge respect for directors,
I didn't see your profile , while posted about birdman.
Plzzzzzzzzzzz don't go with him !!!

Instead, I like work with you . I'm story writer , I write great stories on all genre.
I'm script writer too (ya beginner, surely better than guys who claim to be expert in it on this forum)

If looking for stories , PM.

Seems there have been a couple of recent new member posts within the past couple of days that almost read like a dating site .. well more like a single chat room, from old AOL days. I keep waiting for someone to pop in and go, A/S/L? :lol:

:welcome:

Back