• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 1min sad film ...criticism section

hahahahahahaah how the fuck did this turn from "please critique my video" to the mexican hour with racheal ray hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

alright screw it... the mexican food sounds so much better to talk about than my video... so i might have to change the title to

1 min sad video ... about not getting to eat good mexican food in okinawa

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaah how the fuck did this turn from "please critique my video" to the mexican hour with racheal ray hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
alright screw it... the mexican food sounds so much better to talk about than my video... so i might have to change the title to
1 min sad video ... about not getting to eat good mexican food in okinawa
hahahahahahaha

Lemme know if you want some good Mole sauce..the best I have ever had came from a jar. I went to a Mexican restaurant here and told the mgr. I wanted to learn how they made their mole. He told me they sold it right down the road in a jar. If you want some good spices for chicken or some spices or whatever. Just mix it w/ chicken stock and pour over roast chicken or enciladas. I'll hook you up or trade for some top shelf Nigori and or Junmai Daiginjo Sake mebbe a 3 on the SMV scale, a little dry is fine ( shit ain't cheap, so I know it will cost. I'll pay)

Tomorrow night I'm going to a big Mexican place for a Tequila Dinner where the sales rep for Don Julio tequlia is bringing some 1942 Tequlia along w/ all the other Don Julio flavors. Will get some beef, chicken & pork sopas, queso fresca, conchinita pibil, carne asada and top shelf margaritas.

My wife is from Mexico, and you know what she says about Mexican food in Texas(where we live).........."This isn't Mexican food!!" :) She has learned to like some Tex-Mex, but she does think its funny how most restaraunts serve rice and beans with everything. Ans Margaritas were something new for her as well.

However, mole is indeed Mexican, and an aquired taste. IMHO

Last edited:
Lemme know if you want some good Mole sauce..the best I have ever had came from a jar. I went to a Mexican restaurant here and told the mgr. I wanted to learn how they made their mole. He told me they sold it right down the road in a jar. If you want some good spices for chicken or some spices or whatever. Just mix it w/ chicken stock and pour over roast chicken or enciladas. I'll hook you up or trade for some top shelf Nigori and or Junmai Daiginjo Sake mebbe a 3 on the SMV scale, a little dry is fine ( shit ain't cheap, so I know it will cost. I'll pay)

Tomorrow night I'm going to a big Mexican place for a Tequila Dinner where the sales rep for Don Julio tequlia is bringing some 1942 Tequlia along w/ all the other Don Julio flavors. Will get some beef, chicken & pork sopas, queso fresca, conchinita pibil, carne asada and top shelf margaritas.

well the issue with alcohol is that fedex wont ship it from here...

and i have 3 specific bottles i am brining back with me in may (since i think i got this job) 1 habu sake with snake... 1 with out snake so people can taste test and a 130 dollar bottle of hibiki (or yamazaki) suntory wiskey... it is a great barrel aged whiskey... definitely a different taste than most american whiskeys but its for my dad who i havent seen in over 4 years...

so... if i can get the japanese express mail system to deliver the package i will try and ship ya some stuff... but if i cant get them to ship the alcohol internationally i dont know how i am going to do this ... and the military posts are hit or miss if they ask you what is in the box... hahahahahahaaahahah

now if there is anything other than alcohol that you would love to have... i can get that to you with in a week or two... depending on my schedule

My wife is from Mexico, and you know what she says about Mexican food in Texas(where we live).........."This isn't Mexican food!!" :) She has learned to like some Tex-Mex, but she does think its funny how most restaraunts serve rice and beans with everything. Ans Margaritas were something new for her as well.

However, mole is indeed Mexican, and an aquired taste. IMHO

oh i agree a lot of it is definetly tex-mex... but... to be honest... i dont care because newyork itilian pizzas... ARE NOT ITALLIAN hahahahahahah

macaroni grill... still not Italiano... hahahahahahaha

and... japanese resturaunts in the states hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

were the fuck is my been srpout.. and why do i have to rice instead of bread... hahahahahahahahaha

the good shit doesnt always come from its origins either...

take for example chinese food... OKINAWANS DO IT BETTER THAN THE CHINESE hahahahah and its done with Philippino chefs hahahahahahahah some times japanese but you know what i mean...

really good sushi and sashimi is done right at the beach... you dont have to have a good knife or be japanese... just have a tube of wasabi a bottle of soy sauce... and go spear fish you a Parrot fish or a tuna (if you got a boat and a gun) or just some damn cuttle fish or squid... and go back to the beach and eat it while its still alive... just rince it off with some bottled water and let me tell ya...

thats how you eat some fucking sushi hahahahahaha got an old japanese friend that sees us spearfishing and runs into his house gets his gear... and meets us in the water ... just so he can hang out in the water and then eat with us afterwards ahhahahaha

authentic just means you enjoy it hahahahahahahhaha not really but you get what i mean...

indie budget... send me a pm of your contact info and i will see if i can pick up some liquors... because if i can send you some bottles... i might just have to come buy and eat at one of these mexican restuarants in your town next time i come threw texas... dont worry about shipping me anything because i might not be here long enough to get it... but i would hate to leave before i could get you what you wanted...

Last edited:
Back