1000 posts

Clive said:
Hmm 1000th post

To be fair...

...in your court, you have a great ratio of useful & insightful posts. :cool:

_______

Clive is good peeps.
smiley_hug.gif

Congrats, Clive! I second the notion, Zen....Clive's posts have, indeed, been informative and enlightening on subjects ranging from conceptual through production and onto a revolutionary plan for indie distribution. :yes:

But, this has just GOT to be one of my favorite quotes of Clive's:
hamsters are cunning and it's well known in the world of hamsterology that they hunt in packs, throwing themselves in wave after wave against the largest of foes. In this manner they have been known to bring down elks, bears and even the mighty giraffe is no match for their fury.
;)

I'll echo what's been said - both congratulations on your 1,000th post and thanks for the great insight and valuable information in all 1,000!

Thanks guys. The truth is I get a lot from this forum. There are a lot of talented, good people here and I'm sure that the way we share information here and help each other out is the "new independent film industry" that everyone's desperate to find.

I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time until a collaboration started on this forum results in a major, breakthrough picture. And, that's got to be good for everyone.

I couldn't agree more Clive. This trully is a fantastic forum with a great sense of community and belonging. You have brought alot to my film education. Congrats on the achievement!

Nice job Clive! Maybe you can find a way to catalog all of your posts and add them to a script... "The Clive Diaries"

clive said:
Thanks guys. The truth is I get a lot from this forum. There are a lot of talented, good people here and I'm sure that the way we share information here and help each other out is the "new independent film industry" that everyone's desperate to find.

I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time until a collaboration started on this forum results in a major, breakthrough picture. And, that's got to be good for everyone.

And wouldn't it be truly great if that collaboration wasnt just over the net but actually brought some of us together onto a set in the traditional roles? OK Im decalring myself gaffer on the first million dollar budgeted picture here!

Poke said:
I like clive.

Poke

Me too, but I like the tea and crumpets he brings to the mod parties more!

Last edited:

Hmmmm, Crumpets :yes:

OK Im decalring myself gaffer on the first million dollar budgeted picture here!

Well if the directing and writer roles are filled, I'll take on the art direction.

Seems I passed by my 1000th post mark a while ago without even noticing..

I did just notice though, that Zenner isn't too far behind Poke for that top poster ranking.. ;)

WideShot said:

When was this? How come you guys are always leavin' me out?

clive said:
Well if the directing and writer roles are filled, I'll take on the art direction.

I got dibs on "fluffer."

Will Vincent said:
I did just notice though, that Zenner isn't too far behind Poke for that top poster ranking.. ;)

He can have it. I'm tired of the French Press making outragous claims about me doping.

Poke

Last edited:
Back