• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zombie short " The 3 of us "

Made this film for a school project. We built the bathroom on a $100 budget. Shot for 3 days in 104 degree weather inside a non air conditioned garage. Found actors the day of the shoot ( very bad planning obviously)
I had no hope for the film due to lack of support from my parents. I was 17 at the time.

anyway. I think it turned out okay for something that was rushed.

http://vimeo.com/5495980

Another person just trying to sell us their wares without first saying hello :grumpy: sad sad world!

P.S. I watched it, for about 40 seconds, and the shaky camera just didn't agree with me so I stopped watching. Sorry that stuff gives me a headache.

Last edited:
Here's some constructive criticism:

Camera was too shaky at the start but sobered up after a few minutes, the story and relationship between the characters was great but was a shame about the subtitles (dodgy audio track?). Didn't like the skips between colour grades, it's fine for the exterior shots but should be consistent for interior. Nice touch with the photo at the end. It held my attention span but i think would be more popular at about half the duration.

Amazing work for 17, you should be proud.

Back