• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zombie Critique

Was the effect at the beginning, and end, suppose to be a film effect, or were you trying to make it look like it was raining?? Either way, it doesn't really look good. Next thing, we were 3 minutes into an 8 minute film before we ever see a zombie. The pace is too slow. Its just a bunch of here walking around. The make up on the zombie looks good. You might try and film earlier/later in the day to make it a little more spooky. @ 5:38 If you're going to use that jump cut kinda look while she's beating the zombie, you might want to add more blood to her shirt because the jump cuts make it look like she's there for a while. So I would either film it straight time or add blood. @ 6:13 Its a small thing, but I would have had her carry the pool cue the other way, like a club, or even break it or unscrew it. The sound track was just kind of there. Didn't really add impetus to anything.

Over all I liked it, but I like zombie stuff. If you're going to do something as done as zombie flicks, you really have to be on it or you wont get the effetc you looking for.

Good job.

Back