• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

ZEY THE MOUSE episode 8, 'Zey's Dream', Stop-motion animation (surreal)

Zey's!, episode 8 entitled 'Zey's Dream',

Zey embarks on an surreal adventure, through a dream! inspired by 'Alice in Wonderland', Hansel & Gretal', 'Labyrinth', and
'The Lion and the witch and the Wardrobe', :)

Hope you enjoy? :)

Upvote 1
I really like your style of animation. It reminds me of the classic stop motion animation stuff I grew up with. I can only imagine the time and effort that goes into physical stop motion stuff. It shows a lot of dedication that you've created an entire series of these!

Hi, Nate!, Your welcome, and thank you, it's much appreciated, Stop-motion animation, is a labour of love, and a passion for physical art/film.

Episode 9 will entail UFO's Aliens etc,

Ile visit one of your video's in the forum! regards :)

Hi, Nate!, Your welcome, and thank you, it's much appreciated, Stop-motion animation, is a labour of love, and a passion for physical art/film.

Episode 9 will entail UFO's Aliens etc,

Ile visit one of your video's in the forum! regards :)
That sounds really cool. I actually loved "Farmageddon" which I feel sure you've seen. Ufos and stop motion are a good mix!

That sounds really cool. I actually loved "Farmageddon" which I feel sure you've seen. Ufos and stop motion are a good mix!

Yes, vaguely, it will be a lot of work!, can't wait to design and build a big UFO!, Hope your having a good week so far? :)

Back