• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Youtube, Help! (Short Comedy)

I haven't had a chance to collaborate with my brother and film in about two months. Well this last weekend we came up with an idea that we both liked so we got our friends together and filmed. It is about a crazed video blogger who thinks there is something wrong with his new roomate. As always I appreciate critiques and advice as I am still an amateur, but I think we keep getting better and better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwX6496x3Y

Your stuff makes me laugh every time.

I like the simple set-up, and the energy and commitment to the main character here was great.

The roommate could have turned out to be Grey Wolf, but at the same time I like that you didn’t go that way with it.

I hope you guys get the chance this summer (maybe) to do something longer and conceptually larger.

“Shut up Courtney!” and the bat still make me laugh. :lol:

-Thanks-

Your stuff makes me laugh every time.

I like the simple set-up, and the energy and commitment to the main character here was great.

The roommate could have turned out to be Grey Wolf, but at the same time I like that you didn’t go that way with it.

I hope you guys get the chance this summer (maybe) to do something longer and conceptually larger.

“Shut up Courtney!” and the bat still make me laugh. :lol:

-Thanks-
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy our videos. We also want to look on a larger project this summer. Just need to scrape together a budget.

Back