series Your Favourite Movie/TV Series Quotes

go on then, what are your favourite one liners from movies?
i've got a couple.

The I.T Crowd: (whilst remotely controlling a bomb defusing robot)

"I Cant Get it to work"
"well, what operating system does it use?"
"err... vista."
"WERE GOING TO DIE"

Tremors: " GUESS YOU PICKED THE WRONG GOD DAMNED REC ROOM"

The Shining: "Wendy?...Darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: 'I'm not gonna hurt ya.' I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--- in, mwahaha" :rofl:

what are yours?

Last edited:
go on then, what are your favourite one liners from movies?
i've got a couple.

The I.T Crowd: (whilst remotely controlling a bomb defusing robot)

"I Cant Get it to work"
"well, what operating system does it use?"
"err... vista."
"WERE GOING TO DIE"

Tremors: " GUESS YOU PICKED THE WRONG GOD DAMNED REC ROOM"

The Shining: "Wendy?...Darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: 'I'm not gonna hurt ya.' I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--- in, mwahaha" :rofl:

what are yours?

DUDE I damn near fell out of my chair when Moss said that.

Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Wow. 8 Oscars, 400 million dollars at the box office, and you saved Tugg Speedman's career.
Les Grossman: I couldn't have done it without you.
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Really?
Les Grossman: No, d***head. Of course I could. A ***less monkey could do your job. Now, go get drunk and take credit at all the parties.
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: I wouldn't do that.
Les Grossman: Ah... joking.
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Ah, there he is! Funny. You're a funny guy.
Les Grossman: Yeah. But seriously, a ***less monkey could do your job.

Les Grossman: Speedman is a dying star. A white dwarf headed for a black hole. That's physics. It's inevitable.
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: We've been handed an incredible opportunity here, Peck.
Les Grossman: The universe... is talking to us right now. You just gotta listen.
[turns on Flo Rider's "Low" and begins to dance to the beat]
Les Grossman: See, this is the good part, Pecker. This is when the job gets fun! Ask... and you shall receive!
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: [dancing along] Right...
Les Grossman: You play ball... we play ball. I knoowwww... you want the goodies!
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Welcome to the goodie room!
Les Grossman: You paying attention? I'm talking... G5, Pecker! That's how you can roll. No more frequent flyer b**** miles for my boy! Oh yeah! Playa... playa! Big d*** playa!
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Swinging past ya knees!
Les Grossman: Big d***, baby!
Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Yep.
Les Grossman: [turns off the music] Or... you can grow a conscience in the next five minutes and see where that takes you.
Rick Peck: Now let me get this straight. You want me to let my client of 15 years, one of my best friends, die in the jungle alone, for some money and a G5?
Les Grossman: Yes.
Rick Peck: [pause] A G5 airplane?
Les Grossman: Yes... and lots of money... playaaaa!
[turns on the music and dances again]

Byong: We no get money yet. Price now 100 million. You pay now, or tomorrow Simple Jack Die!
Les Grossman: Great. Let me get this down. 100 million... Oh, wait! I got a better idea. Instead of a hundred million, how about I send you a hobo's **** cheese? Then, you kill him. Do your thing, skin the ****ing bastard. Go to town, man. Go to town! In the mean time and as usual, go **** yourself.

Les Grossman: [communicating with the production team in a video conference] Which one of you ****faces is Damien Cockburn?
Damien Cockburn: Uh, that's me, sir. It's an honor to finally meet you. Get some face time.
Les Grossman: And who here is the key grip?
[the key grip raises his hand]
Les Grossman: You? You! Hit that director in the face, really ****ing hard!
Key Grip: [reluctantly walks over to Damien] Sorry, man.
[punches him in the face]
Les Grossman: This is all your fault, you limey ****!

Les Grossman: Now I want you to take a step back... and literally &^%$ your own face!

EDIT: I just don't get the same impact when it's written in just words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiLw887rss

Last edited:
"You want to know something? All this? Its bullshit.
Everything thats happened, everything you see... is not real.
None of it matters, none of it matters at all, the only thing that matters is how you feel.
How you feel on the inside... while I'm cutting your head off!"

Something like that, its from a low budget horror called Salvage.

"These pretzels are making me thirsty" -Seinfeld

"I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you. " - Full Metal Jacket

" I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free. " - Shawshank Redemption

" Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa. " - Little Rascals

Not exactly from a movie, but.

From, The Producers (the musical)

Max: I was a protege of the great Boris Tomochevsky.

Crowd: Ooooo

Max: Yes, yes. I'll never forget, he turned to me on his deathbed and said. "Maxella, alle mensem muchen machen. Chaden tucha gotzen pipi pipicochen."

Person in crowd: What does that mean?

Max: Who knows, I don't speak yiddish. (beat) Strangely enough, neither did he. (beat) But in my heart of hearts I knew what he was saying. He was saying, "When you're down and out and everybody thinks you're finished. THAT'S the time to stand up on your two feet and shout:
'WHO DO YOU HAVE TO FUCK TO GET A BREAK IN THIS TOWN?!'"

Back