Your' Best work vs Your Most Popular (viewed, liked or whatever, followed) work

Does anyone else have this issue/question?

What I feel is my best work, is usually received as basic..., and my most viewed/well received work is something that, for the most part did not put passion into (that is not to say I didn't try at it, I just didn't think of it as my best effort or 'soul' put into it)

Again, another one of my threads that doesn't have an exact point, but I think can be enlightening:)

Last edited:
What I feel is my best work, is usually received as basic..., and my most viewed/well received work is something that, for the most part did not put passion into (that is not to say I didn't try at it, I just didn't think of it as my best effort or 'soul' put into it)
Then why did you say that?

You're cracking me up man

I think there are people out there that have created something that have put 100% effort and thought into it and find it to fall flat. All the while, they make something by chance, and it is successful, or should say WORKS better than what they put their best effort in.

Right? Same person, different results in their craft.

Last edited:
So by "work" you meant blogs not films?
I was under the impression this forum was a place for people to create ideas that can form into filmmaking, do people that post here need to have credentials in film? Sorry in advance for doing so :)

Can you post some alternatives?

Last edited:
Back