• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Young Lyfe-Welcome to The Fight (music video)

Hey that was good.

I have to say, I really, really like your style. I love movement. Whenever I can afford it, I use as much movement as I can. You do it beautifully.

Nice job. what was the budget for this?

Thank you both!

Yes movement is great, just has to be used in a way that is pertinent:)

The budget I don't I know, but it was two day shoot, with a weeks worth of editing. We had a crew of about 10, plus food, plus gear rental. My rate was $500/day and as far as I know everyone on crew was paid. So, idk...

Wow good money! Are you a well known filmmaker in your area? Im only 16 and working on my first music video now (im doing it for free) :lol: tryna build up my portfolio.

Wow good money! Are you a well known filmmaker in your area? Im only 16 and working on my first music video now (im doing it for free) :lol: tryna build up my portfolio.

Hey Brettzman,

I would say that I'm coming up as a DP here in Portland, OR. I also keep myself busy with gaff and grip jobs aswell as helping out as bestboy for the bigger 'guns'.
We have some big timers since we have shows like Leverage, Grim and features always coming through town.

16? That is awesome! I was making crappy skate videos when I was 16, music videos are the way to go!!
Make sure to post it here when you're all done!

Excellent camera work!

Budget? What's that all about? :P

Yes Flicker,
It's a touchy subject as I believe you know, to post on a forum.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

I like it. But I would have had more ass/boob shakin. I know its about the fight, but you can never have too many shaking asses.:)

Also the guys voice sounded bared. I know that doesn't make sense but it sounded naked. Maybe some of the sound guys know a more technical way to say it??

I like it. But I would have had more ass/boob shakin. I know its about the fight, but you can never have too many shaking asses.:)

Also the guys voice sounded bared. I know that doesn't make sense but it sounded naked. Maybe some of the sound guys know a more technical way to say it??

Haha! That's true with rap videos. I agree:)

As far as the sound goes, I'm clueless about if it's bared or not. Not sure what that means either lol...

Thanks for the view!

Back