Wreck-Beach Tee shirts

ahoy all,
We have over the years been asked for Tee shirts ..I thought we could simply put black letterring ona white tee-shirt but a number of people thinka more sophistacated shirt is in order..we welcome tyour feedback we will ship anyone whos design or idea we use a free tee-shirt..so far this is what we have
On a black tee shirt
teeblack1web.jpg

This design on a green tee shirt
teeshirt2.jpg

Ona white tee shirt
tshirt1.jpg

Any ideas on what you think they should be like ?
captain..._/)..

Eric,s design

Eric submitted this design thought i would post it for any feedbacks you may have
ericlindstrom.jpg

I like the bird..
"Waiting on Alphie" is the film Eric made and submitted to the festival here Ill post more designs as they become availble

I like it...

captain said:
Eric submitted this design thought i would post it for any feedbacks you may have
ericlindstrom.jpg

I like the bird..
"Waiting on Alphie" is the film Eric made and submitted to the festival here Ill post more designs as they become availble
I like this one best but maybe an old Bolex or something instead of a still camera...

filmy

I'd suggest something that portrays the uniqueness of the location and the party atmosphere, and show the web address, and year of festival.

it should have a rocket pointed at a movie screen with a drive in feel to it...the rocket projector is really cool.

im starting to think along those lines too knightly..The bird is cool as well..if anyone noticed i added birds to the wreck-beach.org web pages..keep the ideas coming ..it can only get better..
Heres another design ..its by Jeff Palmer in Davis, California,filmmaker, who made"On The Fringe"
wreckbeach_revised.jpg

Last edited:
Back