Woohoooo!!!! Intruder finaly released on dvd/blue ray

Intruder - Director's Cut 1989 is releleased on dvd/blue ray ! uncut with lots of extras wooohooo!
a great example of indy low budget filmmaking. Saw this when it first hit vhs and man i remember an awsome gore fest..good stuff here!

Last edited:
I didn't realize it was unavailable. I bought this copy from Blockbuster a while back.

321581_10150909616520494_603930493_21578405_2009082741_n.jpg

Good little movie. I like Spiegel's POV angles, which he went pretty crazy with on FROM DUSK TILL DAWN 2 - one had the camera on an oscillating fan, so it moved with the fan.

well it sort wasent, from what i gathered the previos version waent uncut..but as im reading it..there are conflicting story's abut this uncut versison being a rerelease..so i could be wrong on this one!

Weird timing for this post. I just bought the 2-disc anniversary set for Pulp Fiction and Lawrence Bender was talking about this very movie, which I'd never heard of.

Weird timing for this post. I just bought the 2-disc anniversary set for Pulp Fiction and Lawrence Bender was talking about this very movie, which I'd never heard of.

Yeah its a cult classic..a verry verry obscure movie like Luther The Geek...its a really good slasher with excellent gore and camera work...its nothing to think about, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Back