where? huh? punk?!

yeah, i'm bored, and sorry if this has been done before, if so, direct me in the right... uhh.... direction :P

but yeah, where did you hear about IndieTalk? i thought this would be interesting...

I first heard about it in Filmmaking for Dummies, the book, it was an interesting read, althought it focus's on budgets and i'm still at the stage where i go out of pocket and its usually only 50 dollars max.

but anyway, where'd you hear about this place?

I heard about from Zensteve when he posted on the NYCMMM forum. I think he might have single-handedly killed that forum, because it seems like a lot of NYCMMMM folks have found there way over here since then.

Hey, I can't remember. I was probably noodling around the net and stumbled in here. There is a good chance I was looking for something specific, but I can't remember what it was or if I got it.

Yeap, if you sharpen your mental capacities to the same level as that, maybe you'll get to be a moderator too.

I probably had a martini too many and was typing random strings of letters into the browser address bar.
smiley_pac.gif

An infinite monkeys and an infinite typewriters theory.

I believe I googled and found it a long time ago so I could promote something. I promoted it and never came back for like two months. Then, one day I was cleaning out my computer or something and stumbled back onto the site and saw what awesome networking and advice there was on this site. This forum is really great because no one's rude (unless they're kidding, of course) and no one B.S.'s. Everyone here seems to really care about filmmaking. It's awesome.

I'm pretty sure I was taking the word "Indie" and adding words to it in my address bar...

That, or I found it on a link on IndieHub, which linked me to IndieClub, which linked my to IndieHelp, which linked me to IndieTalk. Or something like that...

Back