What do you think are the problems of our society?

What up folks?

I was just wondering what you think, are the problems of our society?
I know, there are many.

Planning to shoot a documentary. Have loads of ideas myself but id love to hear your input.

I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Phil

well everyone is looking for instant gratification. no one has pride anymore in paying bills and doing what is right. people dont think fundamentally. everyone rushing into getting married to satisfy and not give up on their infatuation they think love is. everyone want everyone to be created equal as long as they are benefiting from. facebook is a tool for people to promote and feel good about themselves.

you from the UK while the US, has a lot to deal with, the royal couple and kate middleton got married for the production and knew they each had a way out of after the wedding.

no one wants to sacrafice. no one pays their bills and they spend out of their means knowing they cant. people have do things knowing their is an easy way out if they no longer want something like bils, marriage, ect. people think civil rights give you the ablilty to do whatever you want and if somone has something about it you are violating their civil rights.

Littering.

Start small and work your way bigger. Could you really pull off a documentary of the flaws of the global economic system at this point? Take a small, local issue (important or relatively unimportant) and explore the avenues that that offers rather than thinking on broad, pan-societal terms.

I've got a laundry-list of problems with our society, a mile-long.

But I don't think you should be making a documentary about the things that bug me. I think it's best to stick with something that you are passionate about.

Back