We fear change.

Which do you like better?

• Old format

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • New format

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
indietalk said:
Not all of your preferences were imported, you can save your preferred timezone in your pofile :yes:

Ok...got it!

Also, are you going to put in a 1 to 10 voting system in the screening room like we once had?

Hey, I got an idea. Let's all gripe about the forum that we get to come on and get tons of free advice and input!!! It'll be grande!

Poke

not all of us are griping. And i definitely like it better with the info on the left. I feel much better now :)

rizien said:
And i definitely like it better with the info on the left. I feel much better now :)
;) It feels more like the old indietalk. :( lol
As for the colors, your eyes will adjust and in a few weeks you will be saying "this board rocks!" :yes:

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
ahab said:
I'm just glad the site is up. My bookmark to the old version wasn't working and I thought the site was down for the last day until I actually typed in the URL.

Thanks for reminding me. Redirects have been set up. ;)

Indietalk.. Do you have a name that people call you by? It feels weird calling you the name of the board.

Anyways, Some boards have a mode that allows them to customize the way they want their menus and the look of the board. Does this offer that?

I like it I just wasn't expecting it. I was away for the weekend then when I came back I was like bam, at first I thought my favorite got all screwed up. But all in all I dig it.

yea it grows on you, I'm normally a fan of darker colors, but i was so used to the other indietalk it caught me by surprise. And don't these boards cost money? We all get to come here for free while i know hosting costs money and im sure the boards do too. So a big thanks to indie for creating our little community.

like mr blonde said, this is will take a bit of getting used to.
ill have to get more used to it before i can decide if i like it better than the old one.

Back