• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch We are NOT Mexican - Part I -

Greetings from Europe,

Our latest project is finally out. After a nightmare of postproduction we finally got something completed.

Enjoy, and feel free to provide feedback, ideas, advice, or trash it, we can take it all. Anything that can help us to make the next one better will be appreciated.

http://youtu.be/D4pL5jsBnFw?hd=1

Episode II is ready and it will released soon.

We learnt a valuable lesson for our next project, to have a sound technician that cares about sound. We had too many scenes without a proper sound, due to wind conditions and/or humming due to cables…
The story was long enough to make a 2 episode short, initially 3, but there were not enough interesting turns to make it acceptable.

Ah, and we also learnt that the Police don't like people in cars wearing masks... We were stopped at the same spot by 3 police patrols. Luckily we just removed the masks at the time. After that we decided to go to more unhabited areas.

Hey man, not bad at all. I really like a lot fo the color in it.

Big tip here would be invest in some stabilization and take the camera out of auto-iris. It was a little distracting seeing the image change drastically in brightness as the camera moved around.

Keep it up!

Thanks.

I also noticed that we forgot to remove the auto on the outdoors scene. Our camera man was not available at that time, so we got help from friends... I tried to correct it as much as possible but well, I gave up :)

We are trying to get better with the camera settings, but still a way to go.

Yeah no worries man, everyone starts somewhere! Like I said, keep it up! You learn on every production what to do better for the next. Even the hollywood guys do.

Back