Wannabe

Hello everyone. This is a great forum!

I'm interested in all aspects of filmmaking--writing, producing, directing, cinematography, sound, editing. I've always had this interest, but it's grown over the last few years as I've helped to manage my daughter's acting career. To help her navigate the industry, I've read many, many books about all aspects of acting and filmmaking, and I've discovered that I love it! I don't have the time at the moment to become adept with a camera (I have other side projects that take my time), but I love reading about it, and I enjoy the vicarious pleasure of reading your movie-making posts here.

'sup :)

Sooo... you're not planning on making a movie yet. But you must have some ideas knockin' around, yes? :yes:

Give it time... you'll come over to the dark side. :cool:

Heh. Of course. :) I've read a couple of books on scriptwriting (so of course I'm an expert now) and started a script with a protagonist my daughter could play. But I put it aside because I really need to finish up my other side project before embarking on something so major. Hopefully later this year I'll be able to pick it up again. I've written non-fiction books in my field and always wanted to delve into fiction. I can tell I'm pretty ham-fisted at it, but that's exactly why I need to get in there and practice! Soon. :)

Back