• Your favourite Object

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Long Takes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Cityscape

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cool idea, but Id just rig it so I won everything.. and thad be no fun fer yall..

honestly... sometimes... it just proves your a jerk

hahahahahahahahahaahahaha only kidding man... your comment sound funny as heck... but extremely jerkish... in a good comedy way... i could just picture you as hitler right then looking at a small jewish kid and saying "not everyone gets what they want" but with a smile on your face... like the grench when he tells cindy loo who that he has t take the tree cause it broken hahahahahaha

sorry if i offend anyone... thats just my sense of humor... and its been a long dark day hahahahahahaha

I am shocked and horrified that you would compare me to the Grinch! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

dude i am extremely sorry about that... so sorry... my bad... i will try not to compare you to such a vile one, who has termites in your smile with the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile at wich if given the choice between the two of you, I'd take the uh... seasick crocodile

as per the first page..

Quote:

* Challenge Name: Night Shoot
* Challenge Description: Shoot a scene at "night" using your preferred method, either Day for Night, actual night shot with available lighting, or a night shot you light but make it look natural.
* Challenge Limitations: No longer than a minute, no dialogue.

as per the first page..

Quote:

* Challenge Name: Night Shoot
* Challenge Description: Shoot a scene at "night" using your preferred method, either Day for Night, actual night shot with available lighting, or a night shot you light but make it look natural.
* Challenge Limitations: No longer than a minute, no dialogue.

Thanks.

:lol::lol::lol:

dude i am extremely sorry about that... so sorry... my bad... i will try not to compare you to such a vile one, who has termites in your smile with the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile at wich if given the choice between the two of you, I'd take the uh... seasick crocodile

:lol:

The joke was that you compared him to Hitler and The Grinch, and he was offended by The Grinch comparison.

I know it was a tough choice, I went with night shoot, though I expect RAIN for the next three weeks soo..

Personal%2BUmbrella.JPG

I'm going to try and give this a go. Next week I hope there's a challenge that involves kittens...

And licenseless you better be careful, man. I hear you're wanted by the police for crimes against ellipses... ;)

Don't mind licenseless, he's spent too much time in a country where comedy means putting a bunch of kittens in bowls. ;)

hahahahahahahahahah.... there are testing fitting crock pots for different sizes of cats... no joke... you know how people joke that they eat dog in korea and cats in japan... stereo type nailed

hahahahahahahahahahhaha

just kidding... its about being cute... kawayi (i dont remember how its spelled... lets ask google).... google says kuwaii is the correct spelling... its pronounces... coo waa eee it means cute ... like this girl is kawaii... or that kitten is kawaii

anyways...

yeah i love japanese game shows... they are the best.. i dont even understand 90 percent of what they say but you can understand what they are doing...

look on you tube for 24 hours of tag hahahahahahhaah

thanks CF, Im glad someone caught that.

oh we all got it...

i think thats the problem with the interwebs though... no one gets the joke i threw after it...

i tried doing stand up when i was in college... and it worked out well... i just couldnt get past throwing up everytime it was time to get on stage... so i gave up...

i think you guys would get the crap i say... if it was in person...

yeah yeah, everyone a frickin comic... back to the making of shots at night!

Plans? Ideas?

seeing how many of us are one man band jobbies, lets brainstorm some one\two people night shot scene ideas..

Me, I think Im going to drive my car to a few cool overlooks and pop a road flare and see what happens.. then hit some gritty industrial plants
something with chain link fence..

me ... I got road flares... mayhem will ensue!

Alright, I can already say, mine will NOT BE as nearly impressive as yours!:lol:

Hope you fire dept standing by! ;)

Mine's going to be a somewhat simple affair I think-but I wanted to contribute and it can be done while working my TAFFFFFF project :)

im hoping we can get up north this week to heado.... or mida but... if the damn tsunami warnings keep up... i think i wont be as inclined to sit there for more than a few hours hahahahaah but... i am still thinking stars and ocean are a win hahahahahahaha

I'm one of those people when I TRY to be funny, you can hear the crickets, yet when I do something unintentionally funny, I get serious yuks(often at my own expense ;)) :lol:

Back