Vibal wants to work with you.

Hey indietalk,

This is Dia over at Vibal Media, a media production company based in Long Island, New York. We are comprised of a small number of professionals who specialize in video editing, sound design and film production, and we're looking to grow our team! We're currently seeking talent to fill a number of positions, from videographers to editors, location scouts, producers, event planners, animators and so much more. Think this is something you'd be interested in? Shoot us a message, we'd love to get to know you!

Producing.
But am a jack of all trades really.
When making low budget indies, it is a matter of multi tasking anyway for most of the people working on it.

I occasionally do mercenary work for large companies to subsidize my films. I'm a DP with a RED Epic, crane, cine gimbal, and an animator. I'd be open to scale jobs, my work history is mostly advertising and large digital signage. I used to do a lot of the Vegas strip signage via trade show networks and the LVCC.

I'm fairly busy these days running my own project, but I'd be open to hearing about the opportunities you have available. I have a network of people that I work with, and it's also possible that one of them might be a good fit for your job listings. I'm willing to at least chat with you guys about it.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to set up a time to chat. You can find numerous samples of my work on this site, both live action and animation.

Hey Nate, thank you for reaching out.

I'm impressed by your work, and my team and I would love to set up a time to chat, let me shoot you a DM!

Back